[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just Won/ Just Lost

whomper

Need about 2 more FGs from Karney in one league and a nice game out of J.Jones in another league.  Can't believe Brooks just threw that INT.

1003994[/snapback]

I can't believe Carney just hooked a 29 yarder, hitting the left goal post (no good).

Edited by Gunther

I still need 1.46 points out of Tiki Barber to beat Gunther in the 4983 League! It's the end of the third quarter.  :D

1004015[/snapback]

Got it! But now I need Eli to stop throwing TD's and stay under 300 yards passing, otherwise I lose in the league I commish!! :D

I posted this in another thread before I saw this one... :doah:

Anyway, I was down 21, and had Stallworth going tonite. My opponent had no one. I was not expecting much, especially when it was the Joe Horn show early in the game.

BUT....8 catches, 141 yards (and some bonus pts) later, I win by three.

:D:D

TD moss, just won after being down 50 plus points with DM, Horn and Moss tonight! WOOO HOOO!

:D

1004235[/snapback]

Moss' second TD eaked me past Zia in GMX ...

... but I left Moss on the bench in three other leagues, costing me at least one win ...

Moss' second TD eaked me past Zia in GMX ...

... but I left Moss on the bench in three other leagues, costing me at least one win ...

1004250[/snapback]

Yup, just lost that one by 3.25 points, my dumb@$$ left Ward on the bench for Jenkins :D

Just lost in 12 MITH by 2 points because Washingtons defense couldn't get me a sack, int, fumble recovery or hold the pokes under 10. Only needed 4 points going in.

On a positive note just won in DW2 by 1.78 points. BTW thanks Keyshawn for that penalty, if Witten gets the rec and yardage from that play I lose.

Last week went 4-1, this week went 2-3.