Sign in to follow this  
whomper

Just Won/ Just Lost

Well, after a hard to swallow 0-3 start in Week 1 (losing all three by a combined 11 points), I rebound with a 3-0 Week 2 - outscoring my foes by a total of 101.

:D

Joe Horn put me over the top. My WR's are fine(R Moss, Horn, TJ Housh) but my RB's haven't been doing squat. Time to pull the Cadillac out of the garage.

I ended up in a tie as Tiki neededto outscore Shcokey by 14 points for me to win and it ended up 20 to 7 and the other guy had more bench points then me. No thanks to Peyton Manning having his worse day ever. I also lost my sigline to Cliaz after Brunells 2nd TD in the Skins game, life can't get much worse right now.

when sportsline corrects my score and gives Witten 7 points, I will have lost by 3 :D

Went 2-2 this week.

Eeked it out in my big $$ league this week. My opponent needed 20 from J Jones and Portis Monday night. He fell 3 points short *phew*

Ended up winning by 1. A Brooks TD or 25 more yds would've did me in. Joe Horn fumbling into the endzone saved me.

Donte's 8-141 gave me the W over Darin3 in the GvE league -I already beatup on TimC on the black schedule! :D

I lost 95.64 to 94.22.

My opponent had Washington D. He received 4 points for 13 points against. If the Cowboys had scored 14, he would have received 1 point, dropping his score to 92.64.

Stinkin' Cowboys couldn't manage that game winning field goal! :D

Won 11 leagues lost 2, 1 of which is a free league I could care less about, and the 1 loss by 1 pt 190.5 to 189.5 hurts more than the other 11 wins combined. I swear I take the wins for granted and only feel the loses.  :violin:

1004297[/snapback]

If you could care less about Hannibals why do you stay in?