Sign in to follow this  
Whiskey Pimp

Wow, has the away crowd ever been so noisy?

Maybe Tagliabue should have paid out of pocket, plane tickets and hotel accomodations for 20,000 Saints fans

What a load of crap this situation is.

Brooks just had to call a time-ouy because the away fans are screaming so loud.  :D

1003749[/snapback]

Nice how the away players(the Giants) got to call the coin toss too. :D

What a load of crap this situation is.

1003917[/snapback]

Yep. No excuses for the NFL. Was it really impossible to find at least a neutral site for the game?

Not only that, but I'd be pissed if I were the Cowboys, Redskins, or Eagles. The Giants get an extra home game. :D

Edited by Swiss Cheezhead

Yep. No excuses for the NFL. Was it really impossible to find at least a neutral site for the game?

1003940[/snapback]

San Antonio...Baton Rouge...Reliant Stadium...:D ...to say nothing of the tens of OTHER reasonably equipped D-1 facilities throughout Texas/the Gulf Coast.

Wow, has the away crowd ever been so noisy?

Pretty sure the Cowboys fans outnumbered the Cardinals fans at Arizona for many years in the past. :D

I'm sorry, but is there anything more boring than a telethon?

I just flip to the other game.

Just in time to see Brunell throw an INT. Is it time to bench him Gibbs?

Just in time to see Brunell throw an INT.  Is it time to bench him Gibbs?

1003970[/snapback]

Brunell is Gibbsy's boy - they hang, they all tight. He'll be starting for the Skins until he and Joe rise to Heaven in the Rapture.

Besides, it ain't like Ramsey is any better.

Brunell is Gibbsy's boy - they hang, they all tight. He'll be starting for the Skins until he and Joe rise to Heaven in the Rapture.

1003976[/snapback]

:D

I'm sorry, but is there anything more boring than a telethon?

1003970[/snapback]

The Rolling Stones ho-ing themselves in order to "help the victims and not sell records" every 10th commercial is pretty pathetic.

San Antonio...Baton Rouge...Reliant Stadium...:D ...to say nothing of the tens of OTHER reasonably equipped D-1 facilities throughout Texas/the Gulf Coast.

1003946[/snapback]

Since so many fans were in Houston Reliant made great sense. When SD played in Tempe because of fires they gave away thousands of tickets. They should have done that at Reliant. Closer to San Antonio too.

Maybe Tagliabue should have paid out of pocket, plane tickets and hotel accomodations for 20,000 Saints fans

1003760[/snapback]

Are there 20,000 Saints fans?

that was a very dumb posting.

of course there are more then 20k saints fans, and given the situation that was not only a dumb but a moronic comment.

that was a very dumb posting.

of course there are more then 20k saints fans, and given the situation that was not only a dumb but a moronic comment.

1004385[/snapback]

I guess we should all just quit living and certainly fantasy football is in bad taste with all those players going through such distractions and tragedy.

Dumb and moronic ? Was it stupid and retarded also? Save your fake moral crap for others. You have no idea who I am and what a believe.

any team any where would of beaten the saints, bottom line they played like poo.

anyone still "bent" over the situation, please direct your attention to Chavez's sig.

The Cowboys will be mad about this additional Giants home game after they finish trying to figure out how they let the Redskins steal one :D

any team any where would of beaten the saints, bottom line they played like poo.

anyone still "bent" over the situation, please direct your attention to Chavez's sig.

1004398[/snapback]

OK. The Giants now have 2 games at Dallas. Don't worry. They will paint Giants logos on the field for your "home game".

Besides, it ain't like Ramsey is any better.

1003976[/snapback]

p.s. Rapture occured at 12:20 AM EST when S. Moss beat Roy Williams for the winning TD. :D

The only explination they might have is that it was in NY and there is a quasi bond between the two tragity hit cities ((but even that is a stretch))

I liked the 'Be a Saint' part. That was kind of neat.

I wonder how much the NFL was able to raise?

Tags made a comment that put things in a bit of perspective as to why the game was played in NY. Of course there was the bond withNY just having gone through a very tough period themselves. But more importantly, many of the places being mentioned as possible sites for the game are being used as part of the cleanup effort. Coupled with the transportation and communication issues still being experienced in the South, this made it very difficult to logistically schedule a game down there right now. So yeah, it kinda seems like the Saints got shafted, but I'm not sure there were any viable alternatives.

OK. The Giants now have 2 games at Dallas. Don't worry. They will paint Giants logos on the field for your "home game".

1004424[/snapback]

and when the giants commit 6 turnovers in that game ill cry bs about the cowboys getting an extra home game as well.

it wasnt a division game and the only reason people are up in arms about this is because the giants came away with a decisive win.

if this is such an advantage, where was the official protest to the league offices by philly,dallas, and washington?

accusing me of fake morals now is funny, way more funny then the 20k fans joke.

and what you believe i am not interested in.

your comments speak for themselves.

many of the places being mentioned as possible sites for the game are being used as part of the cleanup effort. Coupled with the transportation and communication issues still being experienced in the South, this made it very difficult to logistically schedule a game down there right now. So yeah, it kinda seems like the Saints got shafted, but I'm not sure there were any viable alternatives.

1004556[/snapback]

The Alamodome is empty. :D