Sign in to follow this  
giantsfan

Wash has no clue how to use Portis

Lining him up 2 yards behind Brunell and crashing him into the line is NOT the Portis way. I'm sorry but I think Gibbs has lost it. You have to get this guy outside in space. On top of that Gibbs was always known as a great O coach and his O stinks. I REALLY think he's lost it.

Agreed! Gibbs needs to step down. There is no way Snyder has the balls to fire him in season, i think Gibbs needs to admit he f'd up and go back to Nascar.

The Brunnel experiment is a joke, he'll be lucky to throw for 175 yards in any game. Ramsey may not be the answer but when does Snyder step in and tell him to put in Campbell?

His insistence that Brunell gives him the best chance to win, is only further proof that Gibbs has lost it.

... i think Gibbs needs to admit he f'd up and go back to Nascar....

1003995[/snapback]

I think Gibbs will do just that at the end of this season.

Add it up.

Has NO clue how to use Portis

Brings in an awful and done QB like Brunell

Goes out and gets two identical and bad WR's in Patten and Moss

His insistence that Brunell gives him the best chance to win, is only further proof that Gibbs has lost it.

1003997[/snapback]

You hit the nail on the head!

It is a joke. Their O has NO shot to do anything. I mean you watch the games and literally think this team has NO chance what so ever to score points. That can't be stressed enough. You really think no shot at all to score. And then Gibbs pounds Portis into the line for 2. I'm sorry, and he's an all-time great coach, but he has lost it now.

Gibbs play calling on 1st & 20 really has me scratching my head. :D

Gibbs play calling on 1st & 20 really has me scratching my head.  :D

1004004[/snapback]

Gibbs play calling on every down has me scratching my head. At the very least if you bring in 2 small and fast WR's go downfield even once, but NOPE. You knew on 1st and 20 it was 3 and out.

A pair of excellent defenses against a pair of marginal offenses, at best. What do you expect?

Gibbs play calling on every down has me scratching my head.

1004006[/snapback]

Actually, you're right. I can't figure out what the heck he thinks he's doing.

I have really been impressed by Gibbs use of the shotgun. Not once last year did he use it and three times today resulting in two sacks and a false start....

This is hilarious. I don't ever think I've seen a worse O. You know why I blame Gibbs. If you look at their pieces should they be this bad? They are the worst O in the league. 0 TD's in 1.5 games.

And PLEASE explain to me why Betts is in there and not Portis. Does ANYONE have an answer for that? He is your franchise VERY highly paid RB and you have Betts in. WHY??? Please retire now Joe.

So Roy Williams wouldn't lay him out I guess.

1004026[/snapback]

Truthfully is there really any excuse for that other than Gibbs is lost.

Thanks for the points Ladell Betts. :D

1004022[/snapback]

Yes. That was one of Gibbs........."secret" plays of the game. The idea was to sit their highly paid starting back, Portis and use the secret weapon, Betts to open the offense up. After the explosive 5 yard run, Gibbs must have realized :D Hmmm, I'm on to something here :D Leave him in OC.

Yes. That was one of Gibbs........."secret" plays of the game.  The idea was to sit their highly paid starting back, Portis and use the secret weapon, Betts to open the offense up. After the explosive 5 yard run, Gibbs must have realized  :D Hmmm, I'm on to something here  :D Leave him in OC.

1004034[/snapback]

It is quite comical.

I agree with above, this is truly one of the worst professional offenses I've seen. If this continues, I wonder if we'll see Jason Campbell in a few weeks. They are absolutely horrible. :D

Look, and maybe I'm wrong, but I would think their only shot would be to run Portis 25 times and hope he breaks one. It is a 3-0 game and Portis has 9 carries when he should have minimum 12.

It is quite comical.

1004036[/snapback]

On a serious note, when my grandmother was 63 she started showing signs of alzheimer's . I know the signs to look for and i'm telling you, he thinks that Betts is Riggins. :D

When I heard that Gibbs was going with Brunell, I immediately cut Moss, the Skins #1 WR, to pick up Arnez Battle, strictly a hunch up side player.

I'm not regretting that decision one iota.

Now if Gibbs comes to his sense and puts Ramsey back in, I may pick Moss back up.