Sign in to follow this  
CaptainHook

Trying to sugar-coat a turd

I love how Theisman et al are trying to sugar coat this game for New Orleans. From the opening kick-off (they fumbled), they've looked like crap. Brooks looks terrible (two INT's and a fumble). They can't run the ball, and their defense has had it handed to them. Horn fumbles reaching for a TD resulting in a touchback. But going by those jokers in the booth, they've played a whale of a game. Theisman can't stop complimenting Brooks, just like last Sunday night with Boller. And he loves Ed Hochuli the ref. I can't wait 'til this doofus is on MNF. :D

Edited by CaptainHook

and there is INT #3. Brooks is terrible. He is just an awful, awful, awful QB. For every 1 good play he makes, he has 5 bad ones.

6 turnovers by the Saints. Nice.

Hey, Hook, he's just trying to be NICE! :D

I think Theisman's got aspirations of going into politics when he's done in the booth!!! :D

Nice is great.

But you just come off looking like a ignorant butt-kisser when you try and compliment a player that performed like Brooks tonight. This is why I hate Theisman. He never calls out poor play. He's always looking to adhere his lips to someone's rear end.

A silver lining in the dark clouds tonite...for my fantasy team anyways...

I was down 21 points. My opponent had nobody, I had Stallworth...and I was not expecting much. Especially when it was the Joe Horn show early on.

8 catches, 141 yards (and some bonus points) later, I win by three.

:D:D

Edited by bigmike4969