[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cleveland, Miami and San Fran Fans...

Chadman

I am reading some things that suggest that Gore may be given the chance pretty soon with Barlow's 2.3 YPC average. Also saw this AM that the Browns are looking at dealing Suggs or Green before the trading deadline due to Draughns being the man there now (apparently). I would appreciate any thoughts on your opinion about Gore taking over full time and any rumors or info you guys see on Suggs or Green and possible trades.

And I think most people would like to hear anything regarding Rickey Williams moving on, if that is a possibility. I just don't think that will happen until he gets in a game or two, but you never know.

Thanks a lot.

Ricky is not going anywhere any time soon. His value on the open market is nowhere close to his value to the team. In a world where the Edge, Alexander and Henry could be had for a third, what do you think that someone would give for Ricky? A forth or fifth, maybe? No way. I rather have him on the team. Maybe next year.

Ricky is not going anywhere any time soon.  His value on the open market is nowhere close to his value to the team.  In a world where the Edge, Alexander and Henry could be had for a third, what do you think that someone would give for Ricky?  A forth or fifth, maybe?  No way.  I rather have him on the team.  Maybe next year.

1004927[/snapback]

I think if Ronnie Brown would of came out of the gates like his former team-mate, Carnell Williams, did, then maybe the Dolphins might of tried to move Ricky for a RB desperate team. But given the fact that so far Brown has been a disapointment, and they are paying Ricky the league minimum, expect Ricky to come back in week 6 and be a big part of the offense.

Maybe nobody. However, both players have been highly thought of at various times in their career, and I'd suggest Suggs when healthy (sparse, I know) has looked really good in a couple games. I think there are teams that could use running back depth. I'm not saying either is probable to have an impact, just asking since I saw a national report that they were looking to move them.

The short list...Arizona doesn't seem to have much going on right now in the backfield. Denver is pretty up in the air, and Shanahan drafted Clarett, for crissakes. San Francisco could use some depth, especially if Gore is not picking up blocking schemes and Barlow continues to disappoint. Is Jacksonville totally jazzed about their running backs to the point they wouldn't look at a possible RB? Houston? Heck...Minnesota, for crying out loud? The Jets just saw the old man go down, too, although that looks ok for now.

Not saying it's probable, was just asking for opinions from people in Cleveland that might be picking up on something.