[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tough RB Choice This Week

With 3 very strong running backs continuing to put points on the board, I am continually faced with a "GOOD" kind of bad. I have to pick once again this week between Tiki Barber, Willie Parker, and Steven Jackson for 2 starting Rb spots. I'm putting Tiki in with no hesitations, but can't decide if playing Jackson versus a poor Titans D or Parker versus an angry Pats D would be the choice here. Parker has been so good and Pittsburgh will try to run the ball. Jackson has a good match-up but they may not even run the rock.

What do I do here? Please leave a link and I will help you with your questions.

I know your supposed to start the hot hand but I would say to play Jackson this week and bench Parker. The Patriots and Steelers will probably get into a low scoring game. The sure thing would be Jackson vs. an iffy at best Ten team. Sure they held Jamal Lewis but they couldn't hold Parker the week before...

I don't think you can bench Willie, honestly. Sure, the Pats are going to be angry, but Parker's been on fire lately, and keep in mind that Tennessee just stonewalled the Ravens' offense to the tune of 14 total rushing yards. I think you need to ride Willie as far as he'll take you, matchups be darned...

I hate to bump this again, but I am now second-guessing my choice to bench Parker. The more I read on the New England D, the more it appears that they are having problems against the run and will probably continue to have problems without last year's linebacking corps. If I told folks I was considering to bench Barber, would that change opinions?

As always, if you leave a link with your opinion I will gladly help you.

WOW, really a tough call- but a nice one to have-

Going against the grain here-----

Parker- IMO no way you can sit him, at home, NE has been vulnerable to the run, and you know Pitt is gonna pound it

TBarber- gotta play him as well- Bolts may show up, but Tiki looks good so far

SJax- still a ??? to me- Martz factor, loses red zone opportunities- w/your choices, he is who I would sit.