Sign in to follow this  
Kung-fu Midgets

Michele Tafoya's Replacement

What did you all think of Sam Ryan, taking over for Michele Tafoya's maternity leave as sideline reporter on MNF?

She sounded fairly knowledgeable... as far as sideline reporters go... and definitely not bad to look at either. Only goofy thing I noticed was that she seems to stick her elbow out to the side when holding the mic. Not a bad replacement though...

What did you all think of Sam Ryan, taking over for Michele Tafoya's maternity leave as sideline reporter on MNF? 

She sounded fairly knowledgeable... as far as sideline reporters go... and definitely not bad to look at either.  Only goofy thing I noticed was that she seems to stick her elbow out to the side when holding the mic. Not a bad replacement though...

1006284[/snapback]

She's been in a similar role for the Sunday night baseball crew (or one of the ESPN baseball crews) for awhile. She's good. Definitely easy on the eyes.

Who was the sideline reporter on Sunday night? And in the first Monday night game? :D

Michele was in the first Monday night game... Suzy Kobler was on the Sunday night game, as usual...

I didn't catch who was the sideline reporter for the Giants/Saints game...

she seemed a little wet behind the ears....

and please leave you're 'something about mary' jokes at the door...

Sam Ryan's not bad, although I think Tafoya's better (more personality).

They're all a downgrade to Melissa Stark, who was the BEST of them all. :D

Only goofy thing I noticed was that she seems to stick her elbow out to the side when holding the mic. Not a bad replacement though...

1006284[/snapback]

Noticed the exact same thing. Especially with the mic in her right hand. But she's a HUGH improvement over Tafoya, who looked like a freakin Purple Anything Eater last week. I don't care how good she may be at the job, if she's fugly on TV, nobody's gonna like her.

I like the new chic, elbows and all...

Sam Ryan's not bad, although I think Tafoya's better (more personality).

They're all a downgrade to Melissa Stark, who was the BEST of them all.  :D

1006351[/snapback]

I like 'em all. TaFoya does a good job, but Starks and Ryan seem knowledgeable enough, and Stark was very nice to look at. Ryan isn't too bad in that respect either, I like the little blonde highlighting that she had going on last night, I hadn't seen that when she's covered Sunday Night Baseball - must be new. :D

I like 'em all.  TaFoya does a good job, but Starks and Ryan seem knowledgeable enough, and Stark was very nice to look at.  Ryan isn't too bad in that respect either, I like the little blonde highlighting that she had going on last night, I hadn't seen that when she's covered Sunday Night Baseball - must be new. :D

1006399[/snapback]

As long as Lisa Guerrero isn't in the mix... I have no real complaints... that chick is dumber than a box of rocks

Yummy.............

Sam Ryan looks like a female impersonator.

Suzy Kolber looks likes she aged a decade during the off-season.

Lisa Guerrero looks like a skank-ho.

Melissa Stark was among the best, but with her it seemed like she got the job because of nepotism (given that there were/are at least two other people with her last name in prominant positions in the ESPN/ABC family).

She's no Tony Siragusa.

1006506[/snapback]

:D Tony was hot. I actually liked the informed yet informal tone he brought to the table. I always half-expected him to report from the concession line with a brat in one hand and a cold beer in the other.

......I like the little blonde highlighting that she had going on last night, I hadn't seen that when she's covered Sunday Night Baseball - must be new. :D

1006399[/snapback]

Is this a football board or the Cosmo board? :D

Way too ghey. :D

Noticed the exact same thing. Especially with the mic in her right hand. But she's a HUGH improvement over Tafoya, who looked like a freakin Purple Anything Eater last week. I don't care how good she may be at the job, if she's fugly on TV, nobody's gonna like her.

I like the new chic, elbows and all...

Seriously, can anyone in the U.S. spell this word? This is a second-grade word - it's HUGE. HUGE. HUGE.

(I apologize if I am missing some kind of joke. Bad grammar and spelling really bother me.)

Seriously, can anyone in the U.S. spell this word? This is a second-grade word - it's HUGE. HUGE. HUGE.

(I apologize if I am missing some kind of joke. Bad grammar and spelling really bother me.)

1007227[/snapback]

:D

Only goofy thing I noticed was that she seems to stick her elbow out to the side when holding the mic.

1006284[/snapback]

I noticed the same thing! Definitely a distraction, but overall not bad.

What the hell ever happened to Jill Arrington? She beats out all of the above....

1007227[/snapback]

I don't see anything spelled wrong, and what is with the use of Caps? I ain't no Engrish teacher, that that don't appear to be proper, unless of course you are speaking Yukonese.

1007227[/snapback]

Call it a Huddlerism if you will.

Moran is also misspelled frequently....

1007227[/snapback]

You're missing a joke. Normally you'd just be a tool for correcting people on an internet football site, but you graduate to F'n Newbie Tool for not knowing the joke and calling people out on it. :D

1007227[/snapback]

god dam speling nazi's

u have made a hugh mistake :D