Sign in to follow this  
1stand10

Should I trade Parker for P. Manning

Do it and do it fast. That's a no brainer IMO. You better hope he didn't change his mind during the time you took to post this.

Would you still trade Parker for Manning if Parker was a keeper for the next three years and Manning was not a keeper?

:D yep.......quickly, before the drugs wear off

1007113[/snapback]

You must both be stoned

That guy for wanting to make the trade

and you for asking if you should do it or not............

:D take another HIT off the BONG and do the deal............

Would you still trade Parker for Manning if Parker was a keeper for the next three years and Manning was not a keeper?

1007203[/snapback]

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

No Brainer......Do it now before he changes his mind...! Parker is playing well, but when Bettis and Duce get healthy (and its a matter of time), will be a crowded backfield in Pittsburgh...!

Thanks for the over whelming responses. He offered it over the phone, now I offered though cbs, just waiting for him to accept....

Manning should rebound this week, right? It seems the colts trying to run more...?

Hey, I'm on the FW Parker bandwagon and I am not looking for a trade. If some misdirected individual offers me Peyton however, I do the deal FASTer than Fast Willie Parker can pick up ten yards.

Hey, I'm on the FW Parker bandwagon and I am not looking for a trade. If some misdirected individual offers me Peyton however, I do the deal FASTer than Fast Willie Parker can pick up ten yards.

1007411[/snapback]

LOL :D

I am deep at RB but I like the depth. I was thinking Bledsoe will be huge this weekend

ask the manning owner if he is interested in joining my league next year? what is he thinking? i drafted parker and have reaped the rewards but seriously i need to see what he does vs NE to really be a believer in FWP. but anyway, if he is serious do the trade.

This is such a no brainer that im not sure this would get approved in my league by the commish.

See if you can get him to throw in LaDainian Tomlinson.

1007250[/snapback]

:D

Yes, I would trade Parker for Peyton Manning, and no, it does not matter that Parker is a keeper.

Steal of the century.

Man, people get way too desperate in this game. It's so easy to take advantage of it.

He wants to win, and figures with bledsoe and parker he has a better chance. 0-2 starts are great for some. He absolutey has no rb's....

now if he would just acccept the trade...