[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trent Dilfer

Outshined

Dilfer has put up big numbers so far; 614 yds 4 tds. He is behind Palmer and Mcnabb. I should have followed Yo Mamas advise and picked him up prior to last week. I have Vick as my only QB in one of my sixteen teams. I have him selected on my claims. The only problem is that I am 2-0 and I am picking 14th.

Anyways, If I get him, I will be starting him over Vick this week because Vick is lame.

Could the Browns@Indy be a shootout or will Indy shutdown the Brownies?

Dilfer has put up big numbers so far; 614 yds 4 tds. He is behind Palmer and Mcnabb. I should have followed Yo Mamas advise and picked him up prior to last week. I have Vick as my only QB in one of my sixteen teams. I have him selected on my claims. The only problem is that I am 2-0 and I am picking 14th.

Anyways, If I get him, I will be starting him over Vick this week because Vick is lame.

Could the Browns@Indy be a shootout or will Indy shutdown the Brownies?

1006995[/snapback]

Hey, thanks. I was pretty proud of how that Dilfer recommendation worked out in Week 2. But even a blind hog is right twice a day. Or something like that.

My unsolicited thoughts on Week 3: no way the Browns win. But Dilfer is going to put up some stats in a tenacious losing effort. Probably his worst of his first three games, but still useful for fantasy purposes.

Stupid useless fact of the day: only Manning and Dilfer remain unsacked in the 2005 season thus far. I wonder who will be the first to get sacked in the Colts/Browns clash this weekend?

Edited by yo mama

Dilfer's a decent QB. Not bad for a backup. It isn't his fault the Ravens were stupid and dropped him without letting him compete after winning the Super Bowl. He is better than many. They do have decent WR's in Cleveland.

Frye is waiting in the wings though.

I think there will be a brown-out in Indy this weekend.  :D

1007641[/snapback]

Later in the season when Crenell would have more time with the D I would agree with you, but this is too early. I think the Brownies will put up more of a fight than most people think but I don't see them being able to pull it off.

Dilfer should put up decent numbers since they should be playing from behind and he will be spreading the ball around.

In a weekly pool I was going to put high points on Indy.....

but, Crennel has a pretty good track record against Manning and Indy, so this might, I say might, be closer than expected.

There are three teams that give Manning problems, the Pats, Jags, and Ravens. I don't know how Peyton is going to feel seeing Romeo on the other sideline.

That being said, I think it is still Indy in a romp.

I was considering dropping Carr for Dilfer as my QB #2, but I figure Carr has played against 2 tough D's, Buffalo and Pitt, so I stood pat.

One cant deny Dilfers #;s and he could be a player that if you wait on - he will get picked off the wire by somebody else - and then of course, continue to go off.

So my question about Dilfer is this:

If you had Cpepp & Bledsoe - and dilfer was available - would you drop Bledsoe or Cpepp for him?

I am NOT starting Cpepp this week - going with Bledsoe vs SF -

What would you do in this regard?

One cant deny Dilfers #;s and he could be a player that if you wait on - he will get picked off the wire by somebody else - and then of course, continue to go off.

So my question about Dilfer is this:

If you had Cpepp & Bledsoe - and dilfer was available - would you drop Bledsoe or Cpepp for him?

I am NOT starting Cpepp this week - going with Bledsoe vs SF -

What would you do in this regard?

1009482[/snapback]

I'd start Bledsoe for sure. But if you can make room for Dilfer, do that too.