[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dump Kevin Jones for Ricky Williams

kevfish

Thinking of dumping Kevin Jones for Ricky williams. Is it too early to give up on Jones? Williams is available but someone is bound to pick him up soon. I currently have tomlinson and larry johnson. I am stuck staring Johnson who splits carries with the priest. What are your thoughts?????? :D

Thinking of dumping Kevin Jones for Ricky williams. Is it too early to give up on Jones? Williams is available but someone is bound to pick him up soon. I currently have tomlinson and larry johnson. I am stuck staring Johnson who splits carries with the priest. What are your thoughts?????? :D

1007242[/snapback]

there is very little interest in our league for trades. not sure why but people just dont like to trade. I would like to play the waiting game but people have been talking about picking him up and it may happen soon

there is very little interest in our league for trades. not sure why but people just dont like to trade.  I would like to play the waiting game but people have been talking about picking him up and it may happen soon

1007252[/snapback]

Anyone else you can drop, a #4 WR, a 2nd TE?....

:D

:D What is up with some of these people. He was just asking for some advice.

1007282[/snapback]

:D You know, most people here like giving advice but there is a reason that there is an ADVICE FOURM. "Noobs" need to learn this. The "Old Farts" here like the advice requests in the ADVICE FOURM. Why is it so hard for "noobs" to understand this? I give advice in a lot of posts in the ADVICE FOURM, as well as others here. You should come to expect lots of crazy answers to your posts when asking for advice in this form.

Edited by BigTen

kevfish - I would not do it. Drop someone else or package him with someone else to get a better player and some tool. Drop the tool for Ricky. And if you do trade KJ - hold out for something good. Two games does not make a bust. A silly knee jerk reaction will have your leaguemates laughing at you for years to come

Use the advice forum in the future. And ignore blitz he believes himself so important that you should be upset that he has chosen to ignore you. The silly thing is that he takes the time to do it which I imagine is done only to draw attention to himself. He is obviously starving for it.

edited to add: what's with ignoring him twice. Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose? Did you forget that you were ignoring him?

Edited by Duchess Jack