[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Survivor Challenge: Week 3!

Dr. Rock

:D  :D  :D

I made my pick for week 2 at 3:43 am HUDDLE TIME, or quarter to midnight Saturday here on the east coast...

WHY DOESN'T IT COUNT? :D

now 12:24 pm my time

1007969[/snapback]

Calm down. I must have missed your pick when I updated the page, you got it in in time. No need to make 3 frantic posts on two threads, when a simple question or PM would have done. :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calm down. I must have missed your pick when I updated the page, you got it in in time. No need to make 3 frantic posts on two threads, when a simple question or PM would have done.  :D

1008089[/snapback]

:D

calm down? :D

I am calm...:D

First post was to bump up proof of my pick in original thread...second was here to make sure you didn't miss it in that old thread...and then I discovered other 'missed' picks, and thought you might want to know about it...

it was a 'simple question'... :D

sorry

Harumph.

I can't believe I forgot to post a team last week... :D

I thought I'd picked the same team I did in that other contest for this one (that way, I'd be done with this at the same time, or I'd look twice as smart).

DOC ROCK, you have me down as taking the Chiefs in week one, I believe I actually took the skins.  I'd like to keep the chiefs open as I think the skins may not win again this year.

Thanks.

1011003[/snapback]

CJ, you did take the Chiefs:

KC.

Thanks again Rock, hopefully I can make it past the 4th week this year.

970151[/snapback]

Colts please.

I'm not trying to be pushy here, but I'm assuming that I will be allowed to continue with my week 2 pick getting in at 11:16 PM last Sat. I was marked as not entering a pick. Not a big deal if I don't continue, but I'm enjoying lasting past week 2 for the first time in four years!

Thanks!

<Clearing throat> I'm pretty sure I got my pick in on time last week as well...http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=109036&st=50

I picked the Eagles.

And this week, I'd like the Swashbucklers of Tampa Bay.

Thanks for doing this Doc. If you'd like do exclude me from the contest for some lame formality like a deadline, please return my entrance fee. I could use all the help I can get.

Signed,

T.O.'s former agent :D

:D  :D

The Giants the first week, and going against the crowd for the Brownies this week! I love this guy.

1010557[/snapback]

HELL YEAH!! You got some big, brass ones there son. I'll be rooting for you!

oye,...this is what happens boys an girls when you mix alcohol and things that require rashional thought :P

ive have toiled over an over again with changing my pick to the colts as this is probably the only guaronteed win this week...but thats what got me. if i went and went with the colts that would be a guaronteed win for cleveland. so ill stick with my guns and hopefully watch one of the biggest upsets of the nfl season this year.

the way i see it, the colts have been struggling...in relation to whats expected. the browns on the other hand have shown some pop with braylon, bryant, and hieden...and dilfer is showing once again that he can play at this level.

hopefully this game goes to the final seconds and make it a very exciting one

<Clearing throat> I'm pretty sure I got my pick in on time last week as well...http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=109036&st=50

I picked the Eagles.

And this week, I'd like the Swashbucklers of Tampa Bay.

Thanks for doing this Doc. If you'd like do exclude me from the contest for some lame formality like a deadline, please return my entrance fee. I could use all the help I can get.

Signed,

T.O.'s former agent  :D

1013197[/snapback]

Colts please.

I'm not trying to be pushy here, but I'm assuming that I will be allowed to continue with my week 2 pick getting in at 11:16 PM last Sat.  I was marked as not entering a pick.  Not a big deal if I don't continue, but I'm enjoying lasting past week 2 for the first time in four years!

Thanks!

1013036[/snapback]

You guys are right, i missed the last 3 picks of that page, sorry.

Colts