[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I drop Arrington yet?

toolman

Ok guys and gals I'm in a standard perf. league all td's 6pts 1 pt/25yds rush/rec heres my running back and we start 2 we start 1 qb 1pt/50yds pass all tds 6 ints -1pt

Should I give up on Arrington yet theres not much on our free agent wire to replace looks like the best C Brown ,T Henry, R Dayne, M Alstott, K Johnson(Denver) I hate to mess with any Denver Rb and Brown and Henry are always injured. Any ideas?

Also my Qb's are not perfoming yet either I'm keeping Brees but with Cadillac in Tampa Griese isnt getting the stats he was last year yet. Heres whos available in our league. C Pennington,E Manning,G Ferrotte, S Mcnair Would you drop Gresie and pick up one of these guys? Any insight would be greatly appreciated! I'm 2-0 and would like to improve my team and keep marching on to a repeat title!!

Heres my team:

D Brees

B Greise

D McAllister

T Barber

B Jacobs

J Arrington

L Johnson

J Horn

S Smith

Tj Houshmandzadeh

R Williams Jacksonville

L Coles

Lj Smith Te

J Wilkins

Falcons def

Edited by toolman

Right now Brown has more value than Arrington and is better for bye week help, but you have LJ for that. Arrington has more potential to carry the full load, I'd hold tight for a bit.

Right now McNair is the only one I'd get....but I'd hold tight. Pennington might be better if his accuracy and arm strength look like they are improving.

Good Luck, see my post.

Your RBs are fine. Stick with JJ for a little longer. He may prove to be the #1 guy sometime soon. The only guy that's even worth thinking about in your list is C. Brown. With Brown you always have the higher injury risk and Henry to worry about. Give JJ a few more weeks.

Also, I'd want no part of any of those WW QBs. Stand pat.