[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

starting dilemma and trade question....

dmarc117

starting dilemma....parker or cadillac

trade question....would you trade culfliper now or wait?  if do trade, what would u settle for...i have dilfer and griese too?

thanks for the input

1007774[/snapback]

I think i'd lean towards Cadillac against GB rather than Parker at NE.

As far as CPep goes, if I owned him I would stash him on the bench before trading him. You have to think that he will come around at some point....

1) Who is your other starter at RB? I'd have to start Caddy against the Packers but I'd like to know who makes Parker sit.

2) Let it be known that CPepp is on the block. See what others in your league value him then ask again. Since no offer is on the table right now I'd say hold on to him until something happens.

my other starter is s alexander...i got to pick up parker after my huge first week.... :doah:

1)  Who is your other starter at RB?  I'd have to start Caddy against the Packers but I'd like to know who makes Parker sit.

2)  Let it be known that CPepp is on the block.  See what others in your league value him then ask again.  Since no offer is on the table right now I'd say hold on to him until something happens.

1007790[/snapback]