Sign in to follow this  
dmarc117

starting dilemma and trade question....

starting dilemma....parker or cadillac

trade question....would you trade culfliper now or wait? if do trade, what would u settle for...i have dilfer and griese too?

thanks for the input

starting dilemma....parker or cadillac

trade question....would you trade culfliper now or wait?  if do trade, what would u settle for...i have dilfer and griese too?

thanks for the input

1007774[/snapback]

I think i'd lean towards Cadillac against GB rather than Parker at NE.

As far as CPep goes, if I owned him I would stash him on the bench before trading him. You have to think that he will come around at some point....

1) Who is your other starter at RB? I'd have to start Caddy against the Packers but I'd like to know who makes Parker sit.

2) Let it be known that CPepp is on the block. See what others in your league value him then ask again. Since no offer is on the table right now I'd say hold on to him until something happens.

Start Caddy

You have the depth at QB to wait Culpepper out unless somebody makes an offer you can't refuse. Trying to trade him now you won't get good value for him.

my other starter is s alexander...i got to pick up parker after my huge first week.... :doah:

1)  Who is your other starter at RB?  I'd have to start Caddy against the Packers but I'd like to know who makes Parker sit.

2)  Let it be known that CPepp is on the block.  See what others in your league value him then ask again.  Since no offer is on the table right now I'd say hold on to him until something happens.

1007790[/snapback]