[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Agent WR

all I said Was

I'm reasonably happy with my WRs:

Anquan Boldin

Michael Clayton

and TJ Houshmandzadeh

But Andre Johnson has come up on the waiver wire. I'm severely tempted to pick him up (dropping Boldin?) despite Houstons poor start to the season. I think the bye week has come at the right time for them and that Andre is potentially a top 3 WR (if his QB can get a little time to throw!).

What do you think?

Standard scoring applies.

He is definitely worth the p/u especially now that they have played 2 of the toughest defenses in the league - so things should get better...Do you have to drop one of those players to pick him up? If so the I would drop Houshmandzadeh out of all 3 he is still the # 2 option and the other 3 are all #1 options...

Sorry I could drop someone else, but want to keep Jacobs and Arrington as sleepers (keeping my fingers crossed here) for week 10 when Tomlinson and McAllister are both on byes.

D Carr

M Bulger

L Tomlinson

J.J. Arrington

B Jacobs

D McAllister

M Clayton

T.J. Houshmandzadeh

A Boldin

T Heap

L.J. Smith

J Carney