[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Johnson for Priest?

I'm in a two-keeper league, ... standard point system. Had a rough last year, but sitting little better now.

The owner of Priest Holmes has offered to trade him to me for LJ.

What to do?

We play 2 RB's, or 2 Wide outs, and 1 Tight End, 1 QB, 1 D, 1 QB.

I have.

McNabb

(and Eli)

Cadillac

Portis

LJ

W. Dunn

Housh

McCardell

Do I continue to play two of my RBs, ... and retain LJ for the future? Or do I make the trade.

Even with the two keepers for next year, ... not necessarily true that LJ would be one?

Regards, Brews Bruisen

i'd take the trade. if it were more than 2 keepers, i'd probably stand pat. in any case, i think it would be a little foolhardy to assume that priest is done after this year and LJ automatically becomes a top-2-round keeper next year. priest may very well hold that #1 crown all of this year and into next. that's why you play it for this year, take the money (priest) and run.

Make the trade. KC's offense with the exception of LJ is getting old. Hell their QB is having to have his vericose vains worked on. Their #1 WR is ancient. Gonzo isn't getting any younger and I believe two of their O-line men will be free agents at the end of this year and another is considering retiring.

Make the trade.  KC's offense with the exception of LJ is getting old.  Hell their QB is having to have his vericose vains worked on.  Their #1 WR is ancient.  Gonzo isn't getting any younger and I believe two of their O-line men will be free agents at the end of this year and another is considering retiring.

1008461[/snapback]

I agree with everything Perch says - Roaf and Shields are in their 13th year... Weigman is in his 10th... it's an old team. Here's what I don't agree with. I believe LJ will have better numbers at the end of THIS year than Priest so I wouldn't make the trade regardless of it being a keeper league or otherwise. I just feel LJ is the better back this year and besides, at 32 Priest is ancient for a running back too.