Sign in to follow this  
Annihilator

Dallas Clark

Has this guy been over-hyped or is he still injuried? Ok Indy hasn't been tearing it up ...and Clark missed week ONe ...but now i'm getting worried about this guy should i be conserned ...and should he start next week?

Thanks

Would you drop Manning after the crappy two weeks he just had??? NO...so don't drop Clark after one bad week...everyone in Indy had a bad week....wait till this Sunday when they light up the Browns!!

:D

What he said.

Manning will find a way to get Clark involved, and I still expect him to have some big games this year.

I too have Clark... and have been annoyed by the lack of offensive production in Indy the last couple weeks. Manning will explode soon though (probably this week) and Clark should benefit from it. He was very productive last year. I'd give him a couple more weeks...

For some reason, Clark did not get all the TE snaps against Jax. There were several occasions that Utecht was in, and Clark was not. Manning did throw Clark's way a few times, but he only caught one. Don't give up on him yet, though. Utecht hurt his ribs, and might miss Sunday's game.

Don't give up on him yet, though.  Utecht hurt his ribs, and might miss Sunday's game.

1008952[/snapback]

Hope you're right, Hook. And thanks for the info!

Manning was just OFF Sunday. All his passes where high. His accuracy was bad, as was his footwork. Let's just say it wasn't a good day. Jax had decent pressure, but Dungy said Manning was off even in pregame warmups. Plus, Jax was dropping up to 8 in coverage. Finally the Colts said "screw it" and started running. The 9 minute 17 play drive that resulted in a TD were almost all runs. Jax kept rushing three and dropping into coverage the whole drive. Clark's numbers had more to do with Manning's day than his own. How long do you think that will last?

Edited by CaptainHook

Utecht is doubtful on today's injury report. Brian Fletcher/Ben Hartsock will be the #2 TE. Dallas should see plenty of work.

hook, is'nt it true that Clark struggles with his blocking?...could it be he is mostly in as a reciever and they are not completely comfortable with his blocking?

hook, is'nt it true that Clark struggles with his blocking?...could it be he is mostly in as a reciever and they are not completely comfortable with his blocking?

1009464[/snapback]

I would say yes, but Utecht can't block either. The best blocking TE is Hartsock, and he was inactive for the game.