Sign in to follow this  
CaP'N GRuNGe

Willie Parker will lead the league in rushing

No he won't. Julius Jones will, and Carnell Williams will be a close second.

Good trade. McNabb will carry you to fantasy football gold.

No he won't.  Julius Jones will, and Carnell Williams will be a close second.

Good trade.  McNabb will carry you to fantasy football gold.

1008648[/snapback]

Already had Alexander, SJax, and Cadillac at RB so thought i could sacrifice the RB depth. H-Beck was putting up decent points himself, but I don't like having a QB and RB both from the same team.

but I don't like having a QB and RB both from the same team.

1008661[/snapback]

I love this combo personally, especially in a high scoring offense. If you have the QB-WR combo you hit on all passing td's and sometimes double if they hook up, but lose on all td's on the ground. This way you get all team td's...I look for these combos on certain teams.

in response to your thread title, and answer very might well be yes. the steelers had the number one rushing offense last season. the oline still looks great. the carries that were split between bettis and staley could theoretically all go to parker. he has a chance to be the number 1. wish i owned him somewhere. :doah:

I love this combo personally, especially in a high scoring offense.  If you have the QB-WR combo you hit on all passing td's and sometimes double if they hook up, but lose on all td's on the ground.  This way you get all team td's...I look for these combos on certain teams.

1008670[/snapback]

Faced a guy with McNabb-Westbrook-Owens last week. My vaunted Culpepper-Jamal Lewis-Isaac Bruce was combo was no match. :D

I hope you're right about your prediction, Grunge. Unless its LT or SJackson....cuz my WRs suck....