[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick two STarting WR's

SupaDawg

My wife would lover yer avatar. Jimmy James is her hero.

Edwards because I still don't believe in Indy's defense and because the Browns will be throwing. Ferguson and Coles have terrible match-ups, IMHO but I would go with Coles because he's the beter WR.

Good luck.

My bong pulling friend above means well, but he's a bong puller and can't get his head out of the clouds. Go with Coles. Edwards has 2/3 of his yards and his one TD this season on one catch where the DB fell down instead of tackling him.

whew that's a tough one. I really don't think Ferguson has the talent to do anything in the NFL. He talks a good game though and is a good lobbier to get off special teams duty...

I think Edwards is the real deal - just not this year consistantly.

Coles has a tough matchup, but I'd still go with him this week. Good luck.

My wife would lover yer avatar.  Jimmy James is her hero.

Edwards because I still don't believe in Indy's defense and because the Browns will be throwing.  Ferguson and Coles have terrible match-ups, IMHO but I would go with Coles because he's the beter WR.

Good luck.

1008700[/snapback]

Thanks for the incite. I worry about Coles, because of this "COLD" hands - and Pennington throwing all over the place. Edwards still needs some more catches, but I feel they are going to try and give him more looks. Fergy might be getting more and more looks from Farve. But maybe Chapman is his new buddy.... AARRRGG!!!!

whew  that's a tough one.  I really don't think Ferguson has the talent to do anything in the NFL.  He talks a good game though and is a good lobbier to get off special teams duty...

I think Edwards is the real deal - just not this year consistantly.

Coles has a tough matchup, but I'd still go with him this week.  Good luck.

1008725[/snapback]

I like the duo of Pennington / Coles. Lets hope they route the Colts and make a few catches this week. thanks

My bong pulling friend above means well, but he's a bong puller and can't get his head out of the clouds.  Go with Coles.  Edwards has 2/3 of his yards and his one TD this season on one catch where the DB fell down instead of tackling him.

1008716[/snapback]

I think i'll hold onto him till week 6 or so... then maybe pull the bong on him. thanks

My bong pulling friend above means well, but he's a bong puller and can't get his head out of the clouds.  Go with Coles.  Edwards has 2/3 of his yards and his one TD this season on one catch where the DB fell down instead of tackling him.

1008716[/snapback]

The way I read it he needs two after Holt, maybe he meant two, Holt being one of the two. If he meant Holt +2 I stand by my replay. If he meant Holt + 1 then yes, I'd start Coles over Edwards. :D

The way I read it he needs two after Holt, maybe he meant two, Holt being one of the two.  If he meant Holt +2 I stand by my replay.  If he meant Holt + 1 then yes, I'd start Coles over Edwards.  :D

1008755[/snapback]

Sorry, I just need 1 after Holt. It seems the consensus is Coles eh?