Sign in to follow this  
Azazello1313

pick 4

which one of these guys would you sit?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. which one of these guys would you sit?

• marvin harrison (vs CLE)
    • hines ward (vs NE)
    • deion branch (at PIT)
    • plaxico burress (at SD)
    • stephen davis (at MIA)

i can only play 4 of the 5...which one of these guys would you SIT and not play?

edit: basic performance scoring (1/10, 6), no points for receptions or anything.

Edited by Azazello1313

Here's my take:

The Browns defense sucks. The Colts offense will get on track. I'd start every Colts offensive player this weekend, every single one of them.

I think Ward should do well in a game that will focus on ball control and TOP. Don't expect 100 yards, and 2 TD's, but 70,1 should be within reason.

Davis has a tough matchup. Miami's rush defense has been good. That being said, Davis is the favored back in an RBBC, and gets all the goal line carries. I don't think the yardage will be very good, but he's got an excellent chance at getting in the end zone.

Plaxico and Manning look very comfortable with each other. I see the trend continuing this week. Toomer and Carter are not even options any more, while Shockey could have a tough time with San Diego's LB's, which again, means more fo Burress.

That leaves us with Branch. :D Tough call. He's had 2 decent games, but I'm still al little concerned about the Pats offense overall, the amount of options Brady has, and a tough matchup in Pittsburgh. I'd nominate Branch as the bencheeof the week.

All 5 are actually pretty decent options.

And I didn't vote in your gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) poll, I prefer giving my opinion. :D