SLGRAF

Benching Caddy...again

I have had Caddy Williams on the bench both weeks, because I also have Julius Jones and Shaun Alexander. And, this week, I love the matchups that both Jones and Alexander have. I don't want to trade any of them because I like having three stud RBs for bye weeks, possible injuries, etc. But, is there any time when you would bench Julius for Caddy?

You would bench Julius for Caddy in a week where Caddy is playing hurt, and Julius is facing the 49ers, who have surrendered a total of 67 points in two games?

It sounds like you've answered your own question already. Both RB's will have decent games so go with your gut on this one.

Caddy may be dinged, but he's on fire and has the confidence of one of the cockiest coaches in the league...who will in turn, slam the Caddy down Green Bay's throat in an attempt to keep Favre from working whatever magic is left in his body.

I don't have this choice, but I wouldn't hesitate to ride the Caddy this weekend.

Take a look at San Fran's run D stats compared to their pass D stats.

put the caddilac on cruise control-  he will hit the century mark w/ 2 td's this week! :D

1009225[/snapback]

Time to pull the cadillac out of the garage for me. J Lewis sucks and is on a bye. Actually his offensive line is what sucks. I can't believe how bad they are.