[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Major Dilemma

shockers

In another League I am in I can start 1 QB, 3 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Def

My team looks like this:

QB- Hasselbeck, Brees

RB- C. Williams, W. Parker, J. Jones, C Dillon

WR- Bruce, M. Clayton, K. Curtis, S. Parker, S. Moss

TE- LJ Smith, B. Watson

K- Akers, Nugent

Def- Bills and Bears

Keep in mind I lost Javon Walker

I can start 3 RB's. Which 3 would you start out of Dillon (Steelers), J. Jones (49ers), Parker (Pats) and C.Williams (Packers) Really it comes down to either Parker or Dillon to bench

In this league I can do a combination of 3 Wr's and 1 TE, or 2 TE and 2 WR

Should I start B. Watson or start K. Curtis (Titans) or S. Parker (Broncos)

Please help and let me know what you think of my team. I appreciate it.

I'd bench Dillon. Thus far he hasn't gotten enough carries to really be effective and New England isn't going to lean heavily towards the run like Pittsburgh will. Of course that could depend on how the game goes. But I think this will stay close enough that neither team will have to be in position to throw to catch up or run to wind down the clock. Both defenses will be tough, but I'd have to give the edge to Fast Willie in this case.

I'd bench Dillon.    Thus far he hasn't gotten enough carries to really be effective and New England isn't going to lean heavily towards the run like Pittsburgh will.   Of course that could depend on how the game goes.    But I think this will stay close enough that neither team will have to be in position to throw to catch up or run to wind down the clock.    Both defenses will be tough, but I'd have to give the edge to Fast Willie in this case.

1009379[/snapback]

Hate to bench a stud like Dillon, but all your other RBs' matchups are too good. Bench Dillon... he'll probably only get you 80/1 at most. Parker? I don't care how good the Pats' D is... he'll outperform Dillon.

Oh, and start Clayton, Bruce and Curtis (despite being on the same team - Rams are gonna put up HUGH points this Sunday) and Smith at TE.

Edited by darin3

bench dillon and start bruce, clayton and curtis although s. parker might be a sleeper start this week