[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

need trade advice!

irish

i've been offered a trade and just wanted to know what you thought. My team now-QB-brady and leftwich, RBs- tomlinson, K.jones, caddy, c. brown, barlow, ricky williams and m. turner, WRs- c. johnson, a. johnson, rod. smith, lee evans, b. Lloyd, TE- witten

in the trade i would give up a. johnson, k.jones and barlow. I would get horn, mcallister or a. green and m. faulk

we start 1QB, 2 RBs, 3WRs, TE and K

pt system- 1 pt-10 yds rush/rec or 20 yds pass. 3 pts-pass td and 5 pts-rush/rec td

i think you misunderstood i would get horn, mcallister or a. green ( only 1 of these 2) and m. faulk while giving up a. johnson, k. jones and barlow

Screw that. If I were you I'd be starting Tomlinson, Williams and Johnson every week except their byes. At this point I'm not so down on Jones that I'd be basically willing to trade him for Horn and McAllister'Green and I don't even have Jones in any of my 8 leagues. Faulk is fodder so this trade would basically be A. Johnson and K. Jones for Horn and McAllister/Green. I've got Johnson in two leagues and he has me worried but I'd look elsewhere if I had to make a trade. Something I'll admit I don't do often.

Good luck.

Edited by Clubfoothead

dump a. johnson for j. horn? no brainer (i wouldn't do it for c. johnson)

dump k. jones for deuce? another no brainer.

dump barlow for faulk? who cares?

kinda sucks having 2 saints, but it also sucks having a lion and a texan.

go with the saints. support new orleans.

tony

dump a. johnson for j. horn?  no brainer (i wouldn't do it for c. johnson)

dump k. jones for deuce?  another no brainer.

dump barlow for faulk?  who cares?

kinda sucks having 2 saints, but it also sucks having a lion and a texan.

1009439[/snapback]

I agree on all points. That's a great deal for you. I don't know what he's thinking unless he's a Texans or Lions homer.