[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BLOCKBUSTER trade- i need your help

DangerousDave

I give UP:

Corey Dillon, Braylon Edwards and Chad Pennington

I get:

Donovan McNabb

I know that sounds like a king's ransom, but with McNabb, this will be my lineup:

QB- McNabb

RB- Steven Jackson

RB- Fast Willie Parker

RB- Marcel Shipp and Arrington

WR- D.Driver

WR- I. Bruce

WR- B Stokely

-so I'm still solid at RB and WR. I think McNabb will be the MVP this year. Should I do it. I'm the commish of my league and I can't mess this up. Let me know.

-DD

What would the other guy's team look like with the trade?  That may make all the difference.

1009460[/snapback]

Who cares.

As for the trade I look at it this way Dillon for McNabb. Now I am not a big fan of trading a RB for a QB straight up let alone throwing other players. But with your RBs this could be good for you if Parker stays the starter like the coach says he is. You will be going all or nothing with trade. You will be thin at backup RB and you are exposed if one of your RBs goes down with an injury. Before pulling the trigger I would make sure that their isn't something better on the WW at QB. If you can upgrade Pennington through WW I would say to do that 1st before trading.

I wouldnt do the trade..pennington is alright for a QB..he'll get u some points..but the way I look at it is..corey dillon and wilie parker are good rb's for you as of now...but who knows how long willie parker can keep it up..if u do the trade and parker doesn't do worth crap the rest of the season..ur rb's will be a mess..leaving u with the inconsistent steven jackson and a crappy shipp...

i wuldnt do it..thats just my 2 cents

tough, tough call i love RBs as do many of us and i just wouldn't trust your backfield after the trade they might cost you more points than mcnabb gets you in return but if you're a gambler go for it- remember mcnabb's already been dinged up a little bit

:D The trade sucks and so doesn't, Nevermind last time i said bad things you "Grits" me on his ignore list ! Just say trade next time and you might get a better response......Its the newbie learning curve :D ! But nothing is a slamdunk, You'll probably still get abused!

Edited by IrishPride

What kind of life can you really have if you've got over 27,000 posts on a fantasy football web site?  Ignore him.

I'd make the trade.  McNabb is worth it.

1010175[/snapback]

You know, this kind of sh*t pisses me off. OK, so Blitz is a pain in the ass, that's been pretty well established. But what motivates you to bash a guy with a high post count? These are the guys, myself included, that take the time to come over here and help out a lot of new huddlers in their quest for fantasy advice. As a result, I have a lot of posts, and as a result, you're calling me a loser. Real nice.

FWIW, I'm married, have an 8 month old son, own my house, own my business, ride a motorcycle, drink beer and watch football, so contrary to what you may think, I do have a life, and it happens to be one that I enjoy very much.

Grits...the act is old.

After being a jerk on a topic I started, just for some honest advice, you seem to be doing it all over these message boards.

The really sad part is, you have so little imagination and creativity that you are just posting the EXACT same taunting messages. Too funny, very sad.

The only way you have any meaningful input is if the topic is important to you, though the jury is still out meaningful part.

Grits...the act is old.

After being a jerk on a topic I started, just for some honest advice, you seem to be doing it all over these message boards.

The really sad part is, you have so little imagination and creativity that you are just posting the EXACT same taunting messages. Too funny, very sad.

The only way you have any meaningful input is if the topic is important to you, though the jury is still out meaningful part.

1010697[/snapback]

:D