Sign in to follow this  
Beattie Feathers

Greetings

Hi, was a frequent poster for three years, but haven't been around for the last couple of years. Still see a few of the old posters around. So what's new?

Hi, was a frequent poster for three years, but haven't been around for the last couple of years.  Still see a few of the old posters around.  So what's new?

1009679[/snapback]

hola, i will be the first to say that this place has been overthrown by a bunch of 14 year olds. but after strategic planning, i have killed off the other kids to make me the sole king of huddleland

hola, i will be the first to say that this place has been overthrown by a bunch of 14 year olds. but after strategic planning, i have killed off the other kids to make me the sole king of huddleland

1009687[/snapback]

:D

:D

Welcome back Kotter, er... I mean Feathers. :D

if you remember a guy by the name of skins, he left with his ball

also political threads are down upon in the tailgate. newbies are getting made fun of a lot now since there are so many ffa threads, that some dont get responses. do you have anything you want to know about?

Edited by seminoles

Yep. Priest Holmes' MRI: still negative.

1009778[/snapback]

I heard that Curtis Martin's was negative as well. What are the odds of that?

Oh, almost forgot. Which one should I start?

Hey a Double-Digiter. Welcome back.

SOS

The newbs are still tools for the most part. :D

Coming from a "newb" to the Huddle, I'd say it's a great place, but the guys who have been here awhile seem to think newbs are taking over, and make fun of them, or dismiss them as all being stupid and inexperienced, then complain about how they had make fun of them.

Oh that's right I went there. :D

Edited by Roo

Coming from a "newb" to the Huddle, I'd say it's a great place, but the guys who have been here awhile seem to think newbs are taking over, and make fun of them, or dismiss them as all being stupid and inexpeienced, then complain about how they had make fun of them. 

Oh that's right I went there.   :D

1010008[/snapback]

i was a noob once. you just need to destract their attention to a different topic, like what your age is. trust me, it has worked beautifully ever since....oh no, they know my secret!

Edited by seminoles

Coming from a "newb" to the Huddle, I'd say it's a great place, but the guys who have been here awhile seem to think newbs are taking over, and make fun of them, or dismiss them as all being stupid and inexpeienced, then complain about how they had make fun of them. 

Oh that's right I went there.  :D

1010008[/snapback]

f'n newbs. :D

Oh that's right I went there.  :D

1010008[/snapback]

No it's not that at all. It's the newbs that flood the main board with fantasy advice questions meant for the fantasy advice board. If that's not bad enough, some of the questions are just retarded. Basically "pick my line-up please because my boss made me join his FF league and I don't know a thing about football".

Actually the newbs that seems to show up during the off-season and stay end up contributing quite alot to the Huddle and it's forums. It's just when the season starts you get a flood of clueless FF'ers who will end up being 0-5 soon and just quit which will help things around here a bit.

Just messin around.

Throw enough crap against the wall and some will stick. It's part of the business I guess.

Hi, was a frequent poster for three years, but haven't been around for the last couple of years.  Still see a few of the old posters around.  So what's new?

1009679[/snapback]

WHOA, there's an old-school name! What's up?

Peace

policy

welcome brack. there was a political uprising in the tailgate. besides that not much. we need to invade another messageboard someday again. thats always fun.

also, chuck noll is no longer the coach in pittsburgh. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome. Seems things have not changed that much... newbs will be newbs. See some familiar names 'canes, Chief, muck, DMD of course, Grits et al., and of course Policy and the peace signature. I remember Policy stirring the pot during political arguements in the offseason. Anyway, look forward to some good ff discussions.

also, chuck noll is no longer the coach in pittsburgh. :D

1010108[/snapback]

Get outta here! Next you'll be telling me Bud Grant is no longer coaching in Minnie. :D

Get outta here! Next you'll be telling me Bud Grant is no longer coaching in Minnie. :D

1010122[/snapback]

Yea but Gibbs is still in Washington.....

:D The Huddle has added "Waiver Wire Warriors" and "Training Room" features. Check them out!!!

I heard that Curtis Martin's was negative as well. 

1009892[/snapback]

Unfortunately for him, Ron Mexico's is still positive.

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

1010122[/snapback]

Give it a couple of weeks, and he just may be. :D

1010122[/snapback]

Umm, is ANYBODY coaching in Minnie? :D