[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone picking up K. Rob?

Like clockwork

Tice says he will have a role this week with Burleson injured. He could be just what C Pep needs....Stranger things have happened in fantasy football. I'm searching high and low for a Javon Walker replacement. I offered several trades and no one wants to deal with me. I had such a great year last year my league is enjoying seeing my team struggle.

I did in a 6 player keeper league. I've got space to hold onto him. If he pans out, good for me, if not, I'll cut bait and troll somewhere else.

But if you'reasking for this weekend because of Burleson - then no, I wouldnt waste the time on it. Travis Taylor will get most of the looks this weekend if Burleson is out.

I did in a 6 player keeper league. I've got space to hold onto him. If he pans out, good for me, if not, I'll cut bait and troll somewhere else.

But if you'reasking for this weekend because of Burleson - then no, I wouldnt waste the time on it. Travis Taylor will get most of the looks this weekend if Burleson is out.

1009840[/snapback]

I picked up K-Rob in one of my 12-teamers last week and have a bid in for him in another league this week. The talent is there, it just remains to be seen if his head is really on straight. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but I'd pretty much guarantee he has more upside than any other WR you'd find on waivers in most leagues. I think it comes down to, if you've got a spare roster spot, why not give him a shot?

But like Fenokee says, I wouldn't throw him in a starting fantasy lineup just yet.

Walker was my #1 he went down. I have Mason, Michael Clayton, Keyshawn, Ferguson and L.J. Smith (don't need to start TE). Not sure who I'd drop out of this bunch. I've been hanging on to Bettis trying to dish himto Willie Parker owner. No luck yet. I guess I could drop him Here's the rest of my roster. 10 team redraft league

Favre

Palmer

Collins

Dillon

Martin

Edge

LJ

Duckett

Bettis

Rackers

Cincy D/ST