[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FF advise but nodody gives me advise

joeythumbs69

And now a word from our sponser... :D MMMMmmm yummy Jello Punch....

1 (3 oz.) pkg. orange Jell-O

2 (3 1/4 oz.) pkgs. vanilla tapioca pudding

water

1 (8 oz.) Cool Whip

2 cans mandarin oranges, drained -- reserve juice

Drain the juice from the orange sections and add enough water to the juice to make 3 cups liquid. Bring to a boil in a medium sized pan. Add the pudding mix and Jell-O. Cook stirring well until clear and thick. Cool and stir in the orange slices and cool whip.

Chill and serve.

Whip this up while starting ANY defense playing against MIN until further notice! :D

Edited by CeleryJello

got your attention correct? i guess cause ya had nothing better to do then post a million times to get your sad ass up to mvp ya think your pretty cool dont ya spellner

YOUR MY IDOL OF THE WEEK CHAVSPED keep up the good work all dorks think there cool over the net

1010213[/snapback]

:D

That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow County. And I figured, since I run this far, maybe I'd just run across the great state of Alabama. And that's what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on going. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on going.

And now a word from our sponser...  :D  MMMMmmm yummy Jello Punch....

1 (3 oz.) pkg. orange Jell-O

2 (3 1/4 oz.) pkgs. vanilla tapioca pudding

water

1 (8 oz.) Cool Whip

2 cans mandarin oranges, drained -- reserve juice

Drain the juice from the orange sections and add enough water to the juice to make 3 cups liquid. Bring to a boil in a medium sized pan. Add the pudding mix and Jell-O. Cook stirring well until clear and thick. Cool and stir in the orange slices and cool whip.

Chill and serve.

Whip this up while starting ANY defense playing against MIN until further notice!  :D

1010618[/snapback]

Tea bag in the fruit bowl

your too cool for me darn tool dont need your 2 cents forest ignore me gump

1009893[/snapback]

got your attention correct? i guess cause ya had nothing better to do then post a million times to get your sad ass up to mvp ya think your pretty cool dont ya spellner

YOUR MY IDOL OF THE WEEK CHAVSPED keep up the good work all dorks think there cool over the net

1010213[/snapback]

Your retarded. It's "you're" moran.