Sign in to follow this  
neilfish2

Jay Feely

Does anyone have any info on Feely? My league has him listed as Questionable and I checked a few sites and found nothing on him. :D:D

Does anyone have any info on Feely?  My league has him listed as Questionable and I checked a few sites and found nothing on him. :D  :D

1010026[/snapback]

There is nothing on him in the Huddle's injury report. Maybe a mistake by your league's host.

There is nothing on him in the Huddle's injury report. Maybe a mistake by your league's host.

1010040[/snapback]

I know, he sure did not look hurt kicking all those extra points against my Saints :D

Does anyone have any info on Feely?  My league has him listed as Questionable and I checked a few sites and found nothing on him. :D  :D

1010026[/snapback]

He hurt his back on the opening kick-off. read it in the daily news or heard it on sports radio. can't remember.

He was able to finish the game, so i don't see it being a big problem.

To be on the safe side, though I think he will have great numbers this season, I dropped him for kasay of the saints.

soryy about the lack of link

New York Giants PK Jay Feely (back) said he has only residual soreness in the sprained back he incurred while covering the opening kickoff Monday, Sept. 19, and should be in good shape for the team's Week 3 game. He did not practice Wednesday, Sept. 21, and was listed as questionable on the team's injury report.

Hope this helps

He hurt his back on the opening kick-off.  read it in the daily news or heard it on sports radio.  can't remember.

He was able to finish the game, so i don't see it being a big problem.

To be on the safe side, though I think he will have great numbers this season, I dropped him for kasay of the saints.

soryy about the lack of link

1011087[/snapback]

kasay is on panthers ... carney is on saints :D

kasay is on panthers ... carney is on saints :D

1011127[/snapback]

So Mr. Timer will your contribution to thehuddle be mostly correcting spelling errors, typos, and obvious miscues; or do you plan on actually bringing some substance to the table? :D

jk. we need a couple of spellers around here.

So Mr. Timer will your contribution to thehuddle be mostly correcting spelling errors, typos, and obvious miscues; or do you plan on actually bringing some substance to the table? :D

jk.  we need a couple of spellers around here.

1011157[/snapback]

Actually I look up and post quite a bit of stats occasionally too. :D

BTW ... i do not pretend to be anywhere near the speller and grammatical stickler as I have read that certain Huddlers are ... in fact, I never even liked English class