Sign in to follow this  
mgdog

Who to Start? Rudi or Caddie

I have been starting Rudi Johnson/Shaun Alexander. Should I bench Rudi @ Chi for Cadillac @ GB. Leaning toward the rookie. Any input would help. Thanks

Tough call. But if you're an eternal optimist then go with Caddy this week vs. a suspect GB defense. Sometimes you just have to ride the hot hand, and I could see Caddy breaking the century barrier again this week with a score thrown in. Rudi may have a tougher go of it this week, especially on the road at CHI where their defense is looking pretty good. I could see Rudi held to under a hundred yards (70-80) and possibly a score if CIN gets near the goal line. :D

I have been starting Rudi Johnson/Shaun Alexander. Should I bench Rudi @ Chi for Cadillac @ GB. Leaning toward the rookie. Any input would help. Thanks

1010044[/snapback]

Got to keep riding the caddy til he bucks ya, escpecially with this week matchups between the two.

I have Caddy and am playing Caddy.Hard to ignore the hot hand.GB's defense is fairly putrid and

even though there at home and desperate it shoudn't matter much.If you like at least 90 and a touch then drive your Caddy son.Make sure his foot is good to go.

OMG his first post is this :D  :D  :D

BTW start Caddy, GB has a terrible def.

1010054[/snapback]

He said GB and Defense in the same sentence :D ! I like Caddy and Grudens gonna run the ball first and pass off of it, But he may not have to use play action pass because there gonna score on the gound!

They are both good starts, but I like Caddy against my Packers this week especially if you get pts. for receptions. The Bears D is tough.