[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I just pulled the trigger on a trade

Brentastic

Seems like most Huddlers are extremely down on Green this year, so you'll probably be getting a lot of "bad trade" comments Brent.

I still like Green a lot more than most it seems, but I play in mostly PPR leagues where he has a bit more value. All in all I think I would still prefer Portis slightly in a non-PPR scoring, but I think the difference between the two isn't great and if you're gut told you otherwise (and quite the impressive gut it is judging by your avy :D ) then it's probably not a bad move.

Seems like most Huddlers are extremely down on Green this year, so you'll probably be getting a lot of "bad trade" comments Brent.

I still like Green a lot more than most it seems, but I play in mostly PPR leagues where he has a bit more value.  All in all I think I would still prefer Portis slightly in a non-PPR scoring, but I think the difference between the two isn't great and if you're gut told you otherwise (and quite the impressive gut it is judging by your avy  :D ) then it's probably not a bad move.

1010151[/snapback]

Yeah, thanks for the input. We don't get PPR, but with the receiving TD, I think it ups his value a bit since Clinton gets hardly any receptions in WAS. I was kinda hype(from a value aspect) on Ahman going into the season, in fact I took him over Westbrook in my BOTH league. We'll see, only time will tell, but now I have him in 2 leagues. :D I think Javon going down only helps his chances.

Glad to hear you guys are high on Ahman Green. I traded for him before the season started (Ward and Fitz for Green and S.Moss) and the first two weeks I've been kinda disappointed.

I was pretty high on him the last couple years, but he doesn't seem to be getting many yards or much love this year. It's easy to worry about the Green Bay D, suspect O-line, and that he couldn't get more yards against Cleveland.

Do you have any great reasons for liking him or just gut feelings?

(and by the way, what's BOTH?)

thanks