[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HOW would you improve my squad via trade?

mls13

I'm pretty happy with my team in a standard performance league where we start 3 WRs 2 RBs and a flex:

QBs - Hasselbeck and Brees

RBs - J Jones Edge Westbrook W Parker Bettis Sproles Gordon

WRs - D Jackson Branch Stallworth R Williams

TE - A Smith

K Lindell

DEF Carolina

I think I have great depth at RB but could use another strong WR. I don't like trading away my RB depth but I am already agonizing every week which guy to bench out of Jones Edge Parker Wbrook. I could trade one of these guys away to a RB-hungry team, in first place and overly confident, who has expressed interest. His team:

QBs - Collins and Bledsoe

RBs - LT Shipp Arrington Staley M Anderson

WRs- Harrison Housh S Smith R Smith Booker Patten

TE - Shockey

K Akers

DEF Indy

Clearly, he has depth to trade at WR. What trades would you recommend I offer? He has asked for Jones Parker or Wbrook. Some scoring considerations are that we get 1 point per reception (so Wbrook is nice) and 1 pt for every 20 return yards so Stallworth and S Smith have a bit of added value.

Thanks for your help

Grits and Shins, you are hilarious.  We owe you so much for your brilliant advice  :D

I would look to trade Westbrook or Parker for a top WR.

1010619[/snapback]

I wouldn't trade a top WR for either of those two RB's. I would consider J Jones for Harrison but with the questions around Parker and possible RBBC and I am not a Westbrook fan as I don't see him lasting the year.

That is all just MHO

I would trade one of your top RB's, like Edge for example, and go after Moss or Owens. I'm not sold on the aging Harrison this year, and Steve Smith is not enough value for a top RB. That will still leave you with Julius Jones, Westbrook, and Parker, which is very solid.

Edited by Hugh 0ne