[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Help

pedroz13

Steven Jackson has TENN coming in town and Willie Parker has NE coming in town. Who would you go with? I think Steven Jackson is the better back but how can I bench the guy who's gone over 100 yards with a score the first two weeks? Thanks in advance, will answer yours if you got one.

Steven Jackson has TENN coming in town and Willie Parker has NE coming in town.  Who would you go with?  I think Steven Jackson is the better back but how can I bench the guy who's gone over 100 yards with a score the first two weeks?  Thanks in advance, will answer yours if you got one.

1010842[/snapback]

They are both good options.....you could pretty much flip a coin because they are likely to perform about the same. I like SJax on turf at home, but Martz and # of weapons is a concern. I also like the steelers O Line, Parker, and the steelers at home to beat NE, so I think Parker will also have a nice day. Go with your gut and hope you chose right.

MGM

McAllister, I have Jamal on a bye.  Not that I would even consider starting Jamal........

1011669[/snapback]

McAllister is not playing great either....is he? He does have Minny this week. I like Willie to keep it going this week before his bye. He seems to be on a mission to keep his job. SJax has not really lived up to all the hype yet. So I would start Parker.

Sorry....gotta bring this one up again since now Staley is upgraded to "Probable".  I'm really leaning towards S Jackson at this point, who knows how much playing time Staley might take from W. Parker.  Anyone?  Thanks again.

1017886[/snapback]

Gotta go with S. Jax. I anticipate the STL-TEN game to be a high scoring affair with points going around the board. I would not be discourged by the dismal rushing performance of BALT v TEN... It is not as though TEN D is any good but rather that BALT O-line is that bad. TEN D lost quite a few D players and I anticipate STL to exploit it.

Although CAR was able to score on the PATS D, I would not gamble with the PATS losing 2X in a row. I expect this to be a low scoring affair anyhow relative to the STL game.

If you are ever going to start S. Jax, it is going to be this week. If you are ever going to sit W. Parker it would be this week.

Gotta go with S. Jax.  I anticipate the STL-TEN game to be a high scoring affair with points going around the board.  I would not be discourged by the dismal rushing performance of BALT v TEN...  It is not as though TEN D is any good but rather that BALT O-line is that bad.  TEN D lost quite a few D players and I anticipate STL to exploit it.

Although CAR was able to score on the PATS D, I would not gamble with the PATS losing 2X in a row.  I expect this to be a low scoring affair anyhow relative to the STL game.

If you are ever going to start S. Jax, it is going to be this week.  If you are ever going to sit W. Parker it would be this week.

1017905[/snapback]

Thats what I was thinking .....thanks.