[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Help

footballgirl

Parker's first real test come against NE this weekend. NE's "D" might not be the strongest run defense in the NFL, but I'd give them a huge nod over TEN and HOU. I'd go with Holmes myself.

And as far as trrhyne's Jacobs/DFoster post - I'd say Foster. SDavis has a neck issue (listed as questionable) and all things being even, I'd play the guy that has the best shot at getting more playing time. At this point, that seems to be Foster without a doubt.

I'd start Holmes but it's not a no-brainer for me...watch the KC running back situation, if Holmes continues to finish games with 17 carries, 73 yards and 1 TD and Willie Parker is getting all 28 carries for the Steelers and scoring once or twice/game, then you have to make the switch to Parker, obviously. Why can't you start both?