[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Akers...will he play?

AO

It's a Kicker, if he doesn't play start a different one.

1011471[/snapback]

true dat. He's hurt, he's a kicker, find another one. There's no way he'll produce even if he does play.

It's a Kicker, if he doesn't play start a different one.

1011471[/snapback]

Perhaps he doesn't have a 17+ roster (not including kickers) and doesn't have room for a second kicker on his roster and thus Akers is his only kicker. That's my challenge (13 player roster). If I pick up a second kicker it's at the expense of a back-up RB, WR or QB spot unless I flat out drop Akers. Roster spots are at a premium.

Having said this, I'm waiting until Saturday to see if I need to pick up another kicker.

He will be a game time decision. He has not been good so far. However I think things will change. If there is any week to bench Akers it would be this week. He is injured and struggling. I have the same situation in my league where I have Akers. So I just picked up John Kasey and I am going to start him this week.

I do have roster issues with Heap, Ravens and Portis on bye weeks ans then add Akers to the list...causes lots of problems. But lets all thank aaron for letting me know he is a kicker and I am allowed to start another one.