[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coolest uniforms in NFL

Clemson81

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any team that decides black is the new cool is horrible.

I'm looking at you, Ravens and Jaguars, especially when you wear all black. Simply terrible.

Best unis - Giants blues, Bears blues, Chargers throwbacks, Seahawks when they don't wear blue head to toe.

Worst - Ravens whites (boring), Bengals anything (what a clusterf**k that team became, they use to have the best unis in the game), Seahawks when they wear all blue.

Best unis - Giants blues, Bears blues, Chargers throwbacks, Seahawks when they don't wear blue head to toe.

I'm glad da Bears didn't go to the orange spamshirts for their home opener this season. They''ve been having bad luck when changing spamshirts. Ones I remember are the all blue unis (forget game w/out research) and the orange spamshirts for the Green Bay MNF game in Champaign.

Got their asses handed to them each time. So, when they switched to the white jersey for the home opener, I was freaking out. Hope this superstition is now put to rest, at least in my mind.

-The Dark Knight

I'm glad da Bears didn't go to the orange spamshirts for their home opener this season.  They''ve been having bad luck when changing spamshirts.  Ones I remember are the all blue unis (forget game w/out research) and the orange spamshirts for the Green Bay MNF game in Champaign.

Got their asses handed to them each time.  So, when they switched to the white jersey for the home opener, I was freaking out.  Hope this superstition is now put to rest, at least in my mind.

-The Dark Knight

1011367[/snapback]

But I believe they are wearing them in the near future for a home game. :D

Their Blue Uni's w/ white pants are tops!

Any team that decides black is the new cool is horrible.

I'm looking at you, Ravens and Jaguars, especially when you wear all black. Simply terrible.

Worst - Ravens whites (boring), Bengals anything (what a clusterf**k that team became, they use to have the best unis in the game), Seahawks when they wear all blue.

1011309[/snapback]

I agree with you on the all black uni's. They're terrible.

Also agree with the Giants and Bears. I also like the Giant's away uni's they wore the other night. Carolina's home unis are nice.

On a side note. I tend to like black shoes too.

Edited by Sam