Sign in to follow this  
Clemson81

Coolest uniforms in NFL

i like the jags'. and as much as i hate the raiders, i have to admit their unis look pretty cool. like the saints as well, and the dolphins', and the chargers' power blues.

Any team that decides black is the new cool is horrible.

I'm looking at you, Ravens and Jaguars, especially when you wear all black. Simply terrible.

Best unis - Giants blues, Bears blues, Chargers throwbacks, Seahawks when they don't wear blue head to toe.

Worst - Ravens whites (boring), Bengals anything (what a clusterf**k that team became, they use to have the best unis in the game), Seahawks when they wear all blue.

Packers.

Then again, that's my favorite color, hunter green. Same reason why the Oakland A's and Seattle SuperSonics are cool.

Best unis - Giants blues, Bears blues, Chargers throwbacks, Seahawks when they don't wear blue head to toe.

I'm glad da Bears didn't go to the orange spamshirts for their home opener this season. They''ve been having bad luck when changing spamshirts. Ones I remember are the all blue unis (forget game w/out research) and the orange spamshirts for the Green Bay MNF game in Champaign.

Got their asses handed to them each time. So, when they switched to the white jersey for the home opener, I was freaking out. Hope this superstition is now put to rest, at least in my mind.

-The Dark Knight

'skins cause they use my favorite colors

it has been disqualified but the correct answer is the throw-back Chargers powder blue.

I'm glad da Bears didn't go to the orange spamshirts for their home opener this season.  They''ve been having bad luck when changing spamshirts.  Ones I remember are the all blue unis (forget game w/out research) and the orange spamshirts for the Green Bay MNF game in Champaign.

Got their asses handed to them each time.  So, when they switched to the white jersey for the home opener, I was freaking out.  Hope this superstition is now put to rest, at least in my mind.

-The Dark Knight

1011367[/snapback]

But I believe they are wearing them in the near future for a home game. :D

Their Blue Uni's w/ white pants are tops!

Any team that decides black is the new cool is horrible.

I'm looking at you, Ravens and Jaguars, especially when you wear all black. Simply terrible.

Worst - Ravens whites (boring), Bengals anything (what a clusterf**k that team became, they use to have the best unis in the game), Seahawks when they wear all blue.

1011309[/snapback]

I agree with you on the all black uni's. They're terrible.

Also agree with the Giants and Bears. I also like the Giant's away uni's they wore the other night. Carolina's home unis are nice.

On a side note. I tend to like black shoes too.

Edited by Sam

Raiders home unis, Vikings home unis, seahawks away unis, Jags home and away unis, chiefs home unis.

NOT the Charger's powder blue stuff--it looks like it should be used by the white wine spritzer crowd.

I think the Eagles green is pretty cool. Chiefs' red, Bucs' orange.

I too think that the Bolts baby blue with white helmets is the best uni in sports.

Jags only wear all black once per year, usually when they have a big game they have to get psyched up for.

Last year it was For Pitt, and they almost won, a bad call at the end of the 4th otherwise Jax could have done it.

NOT the Charger's powder blue stuff--it looks like it should be used by the white wine spritzer crowd.

1011652[/snapback]

I chase Budweiser with Jagermeister and collect belt buckles. :D

The uber-gay Bucs spamshirts from years past. Did they ever wedge Warren Sapp into day-glo orange with the three musketees-lookin gay guy on them on throwback day?

The Rams helmet is the best design. The colors $uck, though. Praying they go back to navy blue & white. Then their road uniforms (blue shirt) would be the coolest. :D

Bears! Bears! Da Bears!

I like the uniforms worn by the Panther cheerleaders  :D

1011744[/snapback]

Finally, a bit of testosterone makes its way into this thread.

:D