[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boys-49ers

1stimer

I have a feeling the Boys will bring it this week as Julian Peterson has guaranteed a win against DAL this week. I know SF is playing at home and all, but do they really think they can get their offense going against the DAL D not to mention stopping the multiple offensive options the Cowboys have?

I personally am hoping that Parcells takes this as a challenge and lets Jones run all over the 9ers and he gets 2-3 tds.

Keep talking the smack Peterson it will be good for my FF team this week. :D

The true motivation for Dallas this week is that last minute loss last week. I would not be wanting to play the 'Boys this week....

1011231[/snapback]

That certainly would add to the motivation ... I just remember when C Johnson sent the Browns DB's pepto-bismal or something last year as a funny gesture before the game and then he ended up getting 37 yards on 3 receptions ...

usually when someone opens up their mouth about the opposing team it comes back to bite them.

The true motivation for Dallas this week is that last minute loss last week. I would not be wanting to play the 'Boys this week....

1011231[/snapback]

Hopefully Parcells didn't have them running laps and wearing them out as a result of their breakdown ... especially with one less day of rest. :doah:

A. Battle will run for a TD, catch a TD, throw a TD, and return a punt for a TD. 

Mark my words.  678 combined yards and 4 TDs.

1011230[/snapback]

Yea, but that will be in a practice, when all defense players have left, and all the other WRs are heading home......

Flying up SF tomorrow to hang out in the Bay Area and go see the game..... Second leg of my West Coast Cowboy trip. :D

1st Leg -- San Diego: Cowboys 28 - Chargers 24

If Dallas can lose to the Redskins at home the way they did, they could certainly lose to the 49ers.  That being said I think the boys will win by 2 touchdowns.

1016760[/snapback]

I had the same thoughts and I agree they should be able to win handily. If they lose this game, I wouldn't want to be within a thousand miles of ground zero when Parcells goes off.

I saw how great the boys were this last Monday.

Pretty pathetic at home.

1016533[/snapback]

If you are going to post know WHAT??? you are talking about. Dallas did not play “pathetic” at home they had two TD’s scored on them late after dominating the team for 56 minutes. Glenn went for the interception on the long bomb and actually touched the ball however he missed leading to the score. Dallas led in most categories but the final score which was a one point lose to a division rival. Not “pathetic”.

Total Yards:

Dallas – 351

Washington – 346

Turnovers:

Dallas – 0

Washington – 2

Sacks:

Dallas – 5

Washington – 0

Penalties:

Dallas – 7

Washington – 12

Time of Possession:

Dallas – 32:07

Washington – 27:53

Rushing:

Portis – 17 carries for 52 yards

Jones – 21 carries for 82 yards

those stats mean nothing ...

1019625[/snapback]

Do you really think that the stats means nothing? Think of this ...

The Dallas Cowboys gave up zero sacks to a team that blitzed and brought pressure all night. Bledsoe is known for his inability to move out of the pocket to avoid the sack. That is the most important stat of the game as far as the Cowboys season is concerned. If Dallas can contiue to protect Bledsoe he will lead the Cowboys to alot of wins.