[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS Wr Help

Ice717

Alright I have to pick between Lelie and Coles to start opposite Boldin. Lelie at home against KC or Coles at home against Jacksonville. Jack. shut down Manning last week and Plummer is due to throw a TD pass to one of his receivers. So help me out:

Lelie@KC

Coles@Jack

Reasons are always welcome.

Thanks

Lelie has a height advantage on CB Patrick Surtain, but Surtain's weakness is his inability to match physical receivers with physical coverage. Shouldn't be a problem with Lelie who is not a strong, physical receiver. But I like Monday Night Football. You play with a different intensity. Go with Lelie here!

I would lean Lelie this week. Jack D is tough and Jake is due for one of his breakout performance before going back to suckville.

1011545[/snapback]

I like Lelie as well. Stats show he's getting passed to (he's just needs to start catching the ball) and you gotta think Plummer will be looking his way in the red zone with the improved KC run def.