Sign in to follow this  
Avernus

so I just traded for Holt...

and I am starting Boldin and Holt...

this changes an earlier WDIS post that I had up a few days ago...

A Bryant @ Indy

T Taylor vs NO

I don't know how much this would help...but if one is more of a deep threat, then I guess it would...or if one should net more receptions...then I guess that would play in effect...but I feel it's a crapshoot: 1 pt per rec. and TD's worth 6-9 pts pending on the distance....

preciate the look and if you have a question up, let me know as I'll gladly give my .02 on your situation in return :D

I like Cpeps chances of bouncing back. So I would go with TT as well since Burleson is out and the Saints secondary isn't the best.

Starting a CLE WR is like playing WRRoulette IMO. Although this could be Bryant's week since Edwards had his and Jackson had his ... only problem is Northcutt hasn't had his big week yet either.

I like Cpeps chances of bouncing back.  So I would go with TT as well since Burleson is out and the Saints secondary isn't the best.

Starting a CLE WR is like playing WRRoulette IMO.  Although this could be Bryant's week since Edwards had his and Jackson had his ... only problem is Northcutt hasn't had his big week yet either.

1011706[/snapback]

ahaha...funny...that was the same train of thought I had on the Browns WR situation....and all I heard all offseason was how much Dilfer and Bryant are clicking...I'll watch this situation closely I guess and start taylor who has had a better showing of the 2 so far by a slight margin..