Sign in to follow this  
Rogue

Need expert trade advice! HELP!

Would you guys do this deal? All opinions are welcomed. Leave a link and I will try to answer yours.

Would you guys do this deal?  All opinions are welcomed.  Leave a link and I will try to answer yours.

1012018[/snapback]

:D

I should clarify that I'll be getting Westbrook/Branch for Parker/D Jackson.  Is this a no brainer?

1012134[/snapback]

I'd stick with what you have. Westbrook is injury prone and Branch is on a team the spreads the ball out a lot. Ride the Willie train as long as you can.

It may not stop.

Westbrook is not injury prone....but I'd still not do it only because the dropoff to Branch isn't worth it...

I think I would do it. I can see RBC when Bettis and Staley get healthy. Westbrook gets a lot of touches each game and plays in an easier NFC. Branch and DJack are virtually even. I see it as a fairly even trade.

I'd want the Westbrook/Branch side of the deal, especially if you got points for receptoins.

Westbrook is not injury prone....but I'd still not do it only because the dropoff to Branch isn't worth it...

1012317[/snapback]

That's my take as well. Westbrook is a stud, but there's not a big enough difference between him and Parker right now to be worth taking the hit at WR.

DJax is one of the most reliable WRs in Fantasy Football. He's not a stud in that he probably won't give you 20 points any given week, but he will rarely give you less than 10. Given the inconsistency of the WR position, that's money.

I'd stay for many of the reasons listed. Willie v. Westy is very close. Westy may end up having his own vulture w/ L. Gordon. Willie is on a run first team. And I like DJax better than Branch for consistency.

Stick with Parker and Jackson. Jackson is the best weapon in the average Seattle passing game and Parker is in a great situation in the Steel City. It doesn't hurt that Bill Cowher is letting Willie date his first born.

Stick with Parker and Jackson.  Jackson is the best weapon in the average Seattle passing game and Parker is in a great situation in the Steel City.  It doesn't hurt that Bill Cowher is letting Willie date his first born.

1012732[/snapback]

Really this is news to me, did not know that thanks for the info and tell us when he mucks that up as well please