[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

here's another wdis

Avernus

I did one earlier this week with me potentially picking up Dilfer....but now I'll do it between 2 QB's who are actually on my roster...

Collins @ Philly

Warner @ Hawks...

I hate starting Collins at Philly...I think this might be his worst game of the season....not that Warner looks that great....but I think he might look good by default here and the hawks defense not being that great....

I did one earlier this week with me potentially picking up Dilfer....but now I'll do it between 2 QB's who are actually on my roster...

Collins @ Philly

Warner @ Hawks...

I hate starting Collins at Philly...I think this might be his worst game of the season....not that Warner looks that great....but I think he might look good by default here and the hawks defense not being that great....

1012056[/snapback]

KW

Tough one.

I might go with Warner against the weaker "D"

If the KC Def gave Collins trouble what will the Eagles do?

Warner.

Good luck!

1012072[/snapback]

yea...but when theres a divisional rival matchup...I throw ethics out the window...

Collins.  No doubt in my mind.  What makes everyone so sure Philly is going to slow OAK down?  Surely not the fact that they shut down the high powered passing attacks of ATL and SF so far?

1012109[/snapback]

the crappy OL in oakland and the strong secondary that slowed Moss down last year to under 10 yds a catch....and a garbage time TD.....

but Collins might get pretty rattled with that blitz....I don't like it...

Really tough choice,

Collins and Moss should be good for a score or 2.

It might be the TO v. Moss show with the last team to score winning. The only sticky issues is that Philly has a good D.

Who knows if Shipp can carry the load. Warner should be decent with his stable of WR.

Collins has a better chance to get big numbers but both will be decent.

Clear as mud, right?

Really tough choice,

Collins and Moss should be good for a score or 2.

It might be the TO v. Moss show with the last team to score winning.  The only sticky issues is that Philly has a good D.

Who knows if Shipp can carry the load.  Warner should be decent with his stable of WR.

Collins has a better chance to get big numbers but both will be decent. 

Clear as mud, right?

1012131[/snapback]

bah...I should have just listed my lineup.....am I in the position to try a high risk/reward type of player?

RB Jordan, Edge

WR Holt, Boldin, T Taylor

TE Da. Clark

K S Graham

D/ST Dallas

Ugh, I honestly can say I don't have a strong opinion either way. Collins is a guy who I have learned my lesson on... never again will I have him on my team. Too erratic and darn near maddening. Warner, though... it's kinda like picking between turd sandwich and giant Megan Fox, isn't it? (sorry, Im still immature enough to watch South Park)

At the end of the day, I trust Collins and his weapons over Warner. Even though both could just as likely throw 5 picks as 5 TD's, Collins has better receivers to catch the ball if he can get the ball to them.

GOOD LUCK :doah:

Ugh, I honestly can say I don't have a strong opinion either way. Collins is a guy who I have learned my lesson on... never again will I have him on my team. Too erratic and darn near maddening. Warner, though... it's kinda like picking between turd sandwich and giant Megan Fox, isn't it? (sorry, Im still immature enough to watch South Park)

At the end of the day, I trust Collins and his weapons over Warner. Even though both could just as likely throw 5 picks as 5 TD's, Collins has better receivers to catch the ball if he can get the ball to them.

GOOD LUCK  :doah:

1012316[/snapback]

preciate it...I've been happy with Collins' production so far....he's averaged 30 pts for me and has strayed from his turnover ways....but I fear the worst this week....I think I'll run with Collins and just bite the bullet...

Collins-

tough matchup no question- but w/Moss drawing double teams & Jordan is a nice recieving back, I think Collins puts up decent #'s. Ms. Warner, wow just can't see playing her, also Cards running game is so brutal, D will be on him all day - Sea D plays well at home, anyway, not a great overall D, but solid at home.

Believe it or not I would go with Warner and have faith that he will score once or twice when getting inside the 12 yard line (0-4 last week).

I think the offence is still getting used to each other and the center was missing in week one, I have faith in the Cardinals o, never thought i would say that, but i do.

Warner...FTW

I like Warner this week. Both teams will be airing it out in garbage time. The difference is Sea has no D and Philly has an excellent D, espically the DB's.

Lewis and Dawkins can shut guys down and they will slow down Moss, not saying he dossent get his numbers, but it wont be one of his better games this year.

Ya also gotta give some props to the WR on AZ Boldin and Fitz are both capable of causing some damage.

Warner is good for 270-300 and 2 Td's this week