Sign in to follow this  
DicktheBruiser51

Prove your FF Knowledge

My coin only has Bruce & Coles on it.... No Stallworth

Bruce slightly, only b/c I am not sold on Pennington's arm & ability to get Coles on deep routes. Ike could have some nice looks against Tenn.

I think I would go with Stallworth. He's finally starting to get some looks this year and that "New Look" defense of Minnesota has yet to materialize. Then again, you cant count out Bruce, he just seems to get the ball ALOT but the Titans D has been pretty stout against the pass this year. Coles is a bum...nuf said.

Bruce (recently traded in my league) has produced great numbers the last two weeks. I see no reason for his numbers to decrease, but everyone keep talking about Curtis stealing some throws and it could start happening.

I like to gamble a little too much so I am leaning towards Cole with the old gamblers thought process: He's due!!

Yeah it's between Bruce and Coles.

It's always a good chance that multiple WRs will have TDs in St Louis, and the matchup is much better.

Bruce.

It's a tough call though indeed.

Thanks Gentlemen (especially NAUgad).  Is anyone impressed with Stallworth's 144 yards against NY or scared off by what Jax's defense (vs Coles) did against the Colts?

1012182[/snapback]

I was. And if you get points in the return game, Stallworth will be assuming punt return duties. I'd still play Bruce, though.

I don't feel the need to prove anything to anybody ... including my FF knowledge.

Moving along now ...

1015315[/snapback]

Just a different way to get an answer to WDIS question - Don't be so bitter :D G&S, it's Friday. Thanks for your valuable input.

Just a different way to get an answer to WDIS question - Don't be so bitter  :D  G&S, it's Friday.  Thanks for your valuable input.

1015469[/snapback]

You can stick your cutiesy 'different way' to get an answer up your ass.

You can stick your cutiesy 'different way' to get an answer up your ass.

1015784[/snapback]

How do you find time to make 28,000 posts, considering you're a brain surgeon and all? :D

How do you find time to make 28,000 posts, considering you're a brain surgeon and all?  :D

1022687[/snapback]

He won't read this. He took his ball and went home. He's no longer posting in the Advice Forum.

Looks like the consensus is Bruce. Then Bruce it is as Huddlers are never wrong.

1015250[/snapback]

It looks like Bruce was the right answer. :D Man all three of those guys chit the bed. Good luck with the ww.

He won't read this. He took his ball and went home. He's no longer posting in the Advice Forum.

1022694[/snapback]

Good. I'd say that's very positive news for the forum. Thanks Hugh.

None of the above.....

Bruce will be out with turf toe....Kevin Curtis is stealing his looks

Stallworth didnt even catch a pass yesterday

Coles will have the #3 QB throwing him the ball....ouch....

But if you had to choose one...I would take Stallworth....but look at the situation that is arising with Bruce and his injury and most likely Stallworth will be behind and get more chances...