Sign in to follow this  
abishagenaden

Here's one for you..

Palmer against the dynamic Chi D or Griese against the poor GB D?

It's your classic great QB against a great D vs 'decent' QB against a poor D.

Whadya think?

No doubt I'd go w/ Palmer- This is another time for him to showcase his skills. The Bears will bring preasure but he has a full field of targets waiting for him on Sunday.

Palmer :D

I agree.....normally, but Palmer is in a nice groove- tough to sit him for Griese, no matter who TB plays-

ride the hot hand- Palmer

I agree.....normally,  but Palmer is in a nice  groove- tough to sit him for Griese, no matter who TB plays-

ride the hot hand- Palmer

1012193[/snapback]

the hot hand played against 2 of the worst def in football so of course he looks great, go with griese it will be a 30-27 game. chicago willhold cinci to under 17pts..gl

Palmer. He just has too many options on offense. Even the fullback (Jeremi Johnson) can catch the ball and now Chris Perry is becomming a dangerous receiver out of the backfield. The Bears aren't going to be able to cover everybody and they can't afford to leave the middle open for Rudi either.

Palmer. His numbers won't be as good as last weeks... but the Bucs have come to rely on the run again with the emergences of Caddy... so, Grieses stats will suffer (not that they were that great to begin with).