[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ernie Conwell?

Whoop That Trick

I had the choice between Putzier and Conwell and reluctantly went with Putz b/c Denver has loked at him a lot. Last week Conwell was totally shut down. With that said MINN has been brutal on D and if he is going to produce, this should be the week.

I had the choice between Putzier and Conwell and reluctantly went with Putz b/c Denver has loked at him a lot.  Last week Conwell was totally shut down.  With that said MINN has been brutal on D and if he is going to produce, this should be the week.

1012628[/snapback]

I agree with AO, if there's a week to start Conwell, its against MN who has LB issues this week (and every week for that matter). He didn't have a great week last week, but he definitely had his chances. A few drops actually, one of his worst performances. Hopefully Brooks still goes to him this week. Good luck.

has conwell been cleared to play this week?

from last week ...

Ernie Conwell - TE, New Orleans Saints 09/17/05

Ernie Conwell remains very questionable to play against the Giants this week after suffering a concussion, sprained wrist and a dislocated jaw last week in Carolina.

Huddle Up: The Saints loss Boo Williams to a torn ACL this summer but Conwell had stepped up with six catches for 71 yards last week. Looks like he'll likely miss this week.

tony