[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Miserable RB situtaion

AO

tough call. it's all about jacobs getting into the end zone and there's no way to predict that. the safer choice just to get some points is henry who will get more carries. the riskier, "go for it" approach is jacobs while you hope for 1 or even 2 TDs. if the rest of your lineup is strong, jacobs is a good gamble. if you are scrapping for points, i'd go with henry.

tony

tough call.  it's all about jacobs getting into the end zone and there's no way to predict that.  the safer choice just to get some points is henry who will get more carries.  the riskier, "go for it" approach is jacobs while you hope for 1 or even 2 TDs.  if the rest of your lineup is strong, jacobs is a good gamble.  if you are scrapping for points, i'd go with henry.

tony

1012630[/snapback]

Tony said it all. I'd go with Henry.

Jacobs has a much better chance of scoring. The way I see it, TD = 6 and Henry needs 60 yards to match Jacobs. I don't see Henry going over 100 yards by any stretch and I don't see him scoring, so I think I'd go with Jacobs. A couple things to consider though:

1 -- If on Sunday news comes out that Brown is going to be very limited, I'd go with Henry.

2 -- No one on TENN has scored a rushing TD on the year....but they have played PITT (they were out of that game very early) and Baltimore (tough run D for the most part). So I am seeing a trend that they don't score often running the ball, but that is skewed since they played two tough run D's.

Good luck.