[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Hasselbeck or Palmer?

Big Mac Bears

Palmer @ CHI

Hasselbeck vs. ARI (at home)

The Bears could go off on his a$$ and really give CIN a taste of a good defense for a change. I'll have a hard time sitting Palmer after these first two weeks but this could be one of those weeks where he gets half the production he normally gets, right? Or I could go with a safer bet and stick with my earlier draft pick, Hasselbeck. Let me know what you guys think.

go wi' palmer.  the cincy offense is too dominant right now to sit him.

before we get all worked up over this chicago d, remember - they've had washington and detroit ... and washington even beat them.

palmer.

tony

1012682[/snapback]

no one said their O was any good....go with Hass

Go with Palmer, he will surprise this week. The Bengals will have the ball a lot on Sunday and force Orton off the field. Expect the D of the Bengals to hold strong and therefore create turnovers for the Bengals Off. Besides J.Azumah won't be able to contain #85.

Go with Palmer. I'm not convinced that the Bears D is that good. Who have they played?????

Washington -- Please, no passing game and Portis, that's right Portis ran all over them.

Detroit -- Three words, Little Joey Harrington, enuff said.

As odd as it sounds.....Arizona is a team that has Hass a little snakebit over the last 3 years. Twice a year.....we at the Huddle think he'll have a monster game against them and he never has.

Last year....Hass did not play the ARZ @ SEA game.

The one AT AZ was a disaster: 14/41 187yds 1 TD and 4 INTs.

'03 games were average really....they were ahead and no need to pass. Alexander tends to have good games against AZ @ home.....but they have his number when played in AZ.

To me.....this adds up to about 175 yds and 1 TD. Maybe 2 TDs at most.

JMO......worth the price paid. :D