[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS: Caddy, JJ, Deuce, Willie?

BadgerBacker

Nice problem to have, but our standings are based equally on H2H and total points, so always want to optimize.

Cadillac at Green Bay. Only concern is the foot. Might not be as effective. Might be pulled if they get a good lead with Pittman getting the grind it out duties late in the game. If healthy, I would have viewed this as a lock for a big game.

Julius Jones at SF. Big offensive game for Dallas on tap. Lots of touches for Julius, probably two scores and Parcells will try very hard to ice the game late, so lots of work in the second half.

Deuce at Minnesota. The Vikings are weak against the run and I see Deuce getting lots of touches on the ground and short passes. Risk is that (unlikely) the Vikings offense awakes and this turns into a shootout.

Willie Parker vs. NE. New England has shown that they can be run on, but is still the best quality defense any of my backs faces this weak. This is not a bad matchup, but still the least favorable.

My thinking is that the preferred starting order would be Julius Jones, Deuce McAllister, Cadillac Williams, and Willie Parker. Would you order them differently and, if so, what would be your reasons.

Thanks in advance.

Let's make this more confusing for you...........

I would go Caddy against GB(pains me to say that :D ), he's done nothing so far to deserve a benching.

Then I would go with Duece against those 11 guys that lineup for Minn and call themselves a DEF :doah:

I think you gotta go with Caddy and JJ. Caddy is the hottest RB other than Willie who has a bad matchup. And JJ is Parcell's workhorse. JJ might get 30 touches this week. Deuce needs to play better to take Caddy's spot this week. Gotta play your studs but also have to play those that are simply on fire.