[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D/ST Weekly

DrBruno

I am trying to pick a different D/ST each week. This week my choices are SF @ Arizona (questionable Warner) or Denver @ jacksonville (interception prone Plummer)

Trying to see what you all think.

Anyone have other suggestions. i would of loved Ravens @home against the flailing Jets but someone picked them up before I did.

WOuld love to here your comments.

email

Life2uadio@aol.com

I am trying to pick a different D/ST each week. This week my choices are SF @ Arizona (questionable Warner) or Denver @ jacksonville (interception prone Plummer)

Anyone have other suggestions. i would of loved Ravens @home against the flailing Jets but someone picked them up before I did.

email

Life2uadio@aol.com

1027393[/snapback]

While we appreciate your first post, this is the wrong forum for this question. This forum is dedicated to INDIVIDUAL DEFENSIVE PLAYERS.

You'll find more luck in the Fantasy Football Advice forum.

As for your question, though. The Team Defense Rankings/Report should be out tomorrow morning on the main site.

While we appreciate your first post, this is the wrong forum for this question.  This forum is dedicated to INDIVIDUAL DEFENSIVE PLAYERS.

You'll find more luck in the Fantasy Football Advice forum.

As for your question, though.  The Team Defense Rankings/Report should be out tomorrow morning on the main site.

1027667[/snapback]

How incredibly civil of you. And out of character... :D

email

Life2uadio@aol.com

1027393[/snapback]

I know it's the wrong place, but SF all the way this week. They're gonna rack up serious pointage.

I know it's the wrong place, but SF all the way this week. They're gonna rack up serious pointage.

1031847[/snapback]

Thanks I picked them up first, having second thoughts now. i like the Panthers and the Jaguars as well. But so far sticking with the 9ers

Thanks I picked them up first, having second thoughts now. i like the Panthers and the Jaguars as well. But so far sticking with the 9ers

1031869[/snapback]

I think you're making the right move.

1031869[/snapback]

I think you're making the right move.

1033472[/snapback]

I don't.

Panthers or Jags would be better choices this week. Especially the Panthers, on Monday night, against a team that's struggled. No-brainer in my mind.