[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would you rather have for the season?

NEPats

Which one has the best upside?

M. Anderson - Starter for now but who knows in the future?

C. Brown - With Henry out will get most of the carries but injury prone.

S. Davis - Looks great now but injury prone and could lose more to Foster later.

Thoughts please!

Thanks!

Davis has shown so far that he is back.

I would go with him for sure, I think Brown is more talented than Anderson, just worry about him coming up lame with a stubbed toe.

As for Anderson, he'll lose carries if Denver doesn't get it together, they'll start changing things up.

Tough call here.

I think it is between Davis and Anderson. Brown is a distant third to me becuase of injuries and the impending return of Henry.

Anderson could get more yards while Davis gets the TD's.

Both lose carries to their smaller faster counterparts.

I like Davis' schedule a lot better.

I will take Davis in a close one.

Good luck!

Brown. He's averaging over 4 yards per carries. They just aren't using him enough. (Has only received 12 or more carries in 1 of his last 4 games) Hopefully Fischer slams Chow's head into the wall a few times and gets that straightened out.

Davis has shown so far that he is back.

I would go with him for sure, I think Brown is more talented than Anderson, just worry about him coming up lame with a stubbed toe.

As for Anderson, he'll lose carries if Denver doesn't get it together, they'll start changing things up.

1045359[/snapback]

he's had 2 solid outings...I doubt he's going anywhere...barring injury..

he's had 2 solid outings...I doubt he's going anywhere...barring injury..

1045462[/snapback]

2 solid outings? well, that may be the case, but he has scored more than alot of other RB's to this point.

Until the other backs start showing something then Davis is near the top at this time.

If you look at his production he is in the top 10 of backs right now.

I am not a fan, just stating a point and the question was to choose between him and two other scrubs.

If he continues the rest of the season the way he has been playing, he'll actually have good numbers, better than some of the backs I have.

If you're like most leagues that value TD's, then hands down it's S.Davis. He's kind of like Dillon in that he'll always get the ball in goal line situations so you know even if he lays an egg in the YPC column, he has the potential to get a score a two each week to make him more valuable than the others.